𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵

𝑺𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆  𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏  𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓  𝑲-𝑰-𝑺...

𝑺𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑲-𝑰-𝑺-𝑺-𝑰-𝑵-𝑮 𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑲-𝑰-𝑳-𝑳-𝑰-𝑵-𝑮 - 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒆
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"What do you mean? You have to come,"Caroline said on the other side of the phone..
Myla sighed as she turned the pages in her mother grimoire. The past few days had drained her. She had to deal with her sister not only trying to kill her again but also trying to convince her that she needed to kill herself which almost worked.  And she had also lost a possible  hybrid friend and Klaus, well he was pissed with her.  She wanted to and needed to try and actually learn a few spells so she sent a few pictures to Miracle who translated and now she sat in the room she created as a safe space.

"I'm sorry Caroline. I'm currently on house arrest for burning my daylight ring. I'm not allowed to leave until Klaus says so and once I get a new ring," she explained, picking up a ring that looked fairly similar to the one she just burned.

"Tell Klaus to shove it. You have to be here! If your not in it you could at least support by showing up,"
"I'm sorry Caroline. Trust me I already tried puppy eyes and everything and he still said no. And he said if I even tried sneaking out he would cuff  me to him,"Myla whispered as she picked up the book making sure she had what she needed. Perks to being able to create whatever plant you wanted, there was no need to go looking for any.
"Ugh! Myla you have to see why Klaus is no good for yo-,"

Caroline was cut off as Klaus himself  took the phone ending the call. "Angel shouldn't you be practicing a spell," Klaus said giving her smile
"I'm trying but it's confusing. Miracle told me that I need to at least have an understanding of the words. If I atleast understand them I don't have to verbal say them but if I'm not supposed to use any words then how do this,"

"Have a little more faith in yourself Angel," Klaus said before walking out the room
"Klaus my phone,"Myla stood up to go after him
Klaus stopped her pushing her back in the room up against the wall. "May I remind you sweetheart you burned your daylight ring. So you take one step out of this room and you're dead,"Klaus said before walking out.

"Klaus please,"she pleaded, walking to the edge of the door. "I'm trying to figure out the spell I really am but I feel trapped even in here. So please can I have my phone,"
Klaus looked her up and down and sighed before handing her back her phone.
"You are unable to leave this room without figuring out that spell," he demanded, "and even  once that sun goes down. You leave this room without my permission," he said holding up a chain
"y-you're kidding?"
He walked up to her wrapping the chain around her neck and pulling her towards him.
"Don't test me,"he smirked before leaving.