ᗪᖇIᖴT ᗩᗯᗩY

Note: this chapter is wear ddlg will start showing more.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢 ~𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢
𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢 ~𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

Elena never did come home after that night. She hadn't been home for a few days and Myla was beginning to worry. Jeremy would come home but it was always late at night and he would only say a quick hello to her. She was beginning to feel as though everything was going right back to where it was. Elena never being home, Jeremy barely speaking to her and coming home really late without saying anything.
The only person she had was Klaus and she still kept it a secret from both her sister and brother. They honestly didn't make it very hard. Since no one was home and she didn't feel like walking all the way over to the forest she was sitting in her front yard laying on the ground. She was going to have to go back to school soon and she wasn't ready. She was honestly thinking of just not going. She was laying on the grass slowly falling asleep when she heard a car pull up. Popping up from her spot looking over to see Elena.
"E-Elena!" She shouted hopping up and running to her sister giving her a hug.
Elena hugged back before slightly pushing her a way and walking into the house. Myla quickly followed after her into the kitchen setting her phone down.
"Hey Elena I have your gift, it's upstairs I'll go get it," she said quickly before running upstairs.
Elena didn't feel like waiting but she felt she had neglected Elena for a little too long. She was looking around for stuff to use for their prank night at the school when she heard a phone go off. She picked up looking at the caller ID.
"It isn't much but- you okay Elena?" Myla said walking over to her sister.
"You knew this whole time," Elena mumbled.
"What?" Myla whispered
"Get out of this house. Right now. You knew who he was this whole time and acted like you knew nothing. You're the reason all this happened!" Elena yelled.
"Elena I don't understand what you're talking about,"Myla whispered, she was confused on why Elena was yelling at her.
"I want you out. And don't come back,"Elena said, shoving the phone in the smaller girl's hand.
Myla looked down at her phone to see a missed call from Klaus.
"Is this about a phone call? He's only a  friend, Elena I ran into him one day in the woods. I don't understand why that leads to you kicking me out. Elena Im your little sister you can't really mean that,"
"We were never sisters to begin with and we never will. Don't come back," Elena said and left.
"Wh-what just happened," She whispered
Mya sighed trying to call Elena but she kept getting declined. She wasn't sure what to do Elena couldn't just kick her out but she didn't want to stay to see what happened if she didn't just go.
Slowly she made her way up to her room grabbing her bag. Believing maybe Elena just needed to cool down she would just leave for a bit and figure out if she could stay at a friends house. She grabbed two backpacks one with the stuff she felt she needed most  and the other with clothes before writing a note and leaving it in Jeremy's room. She wasn't sure which friend she would be able to explain this all to so she decided to just go to the forest until she figured it out. Once she made it in the forest she decided she would go over to the river. It was hot out and she thought it would be best to stay in the river for most her time there hoping it would make things go by a little quicker. Taking the dress she was wearing that day off she climbed into the water. After about an hour it had started to rain she would have stayed but it was pouring.
"No no no, why?" Myla mumbled.
Quickly she threw her dress on grabbing her bag and ran over to an old friend's house. Once she made it to the house she knocked on the door.
"Tyler answer please!"she whined
The door soon opened, Tyler standing behind it.
"What the hell Myla,"he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the house. He pulled her upstairs to his room and had her sit on his bed. Walking back in he handed her a towel.
"Th-Thank you," she stuttered, wrapping it around her.
"Myla what the hell are you doing out in the rain,"
"I was where I always am and it started raining and I couldn't go home cause Elena doesn't want me there. I wasn't sure where else to go,"
"What do you mean Elena doesn't want you there?"
"A friend of mine Klaus he called me and she blew up in my face. I don't understand why? I mean she didn't even try explaining it to me I-I just-"
"It's okay you can stay as long as you need,"
"Thank you,"
"I gotta go Myla, we're doing a senior prank at the school but I'll be back late tonight okay. And maybe you can try explain to me what happened little better,"
"Okay,"
Tyler then gave Myla a hug and kissed her on the forehead.
"Don't forget you're safe from judgement here" he mumbled before leaving. Tyler was the first friend Myla actually made when she was adopted. Even though her sister never really liked him, Tyler was nice to her and actually paid attention. He was also one of the people who knew about her being a little but didn't judge. He actually helped her slip into little space at times and would watch over her. He was like a big brother to her but sadly over the past few months Tyler had started to drift away from her. She felt as though everyone she knew was leaving her. Her parents died, Jenna was dead, Elena ignored her and now she didn't even want her in the house, and Jeremy he was on and off with talking to her. She hates the fact that she had to pretend to others that she was fine or that it didn't affect her. Because obviously it affected her but she didn't want to be a downer around others.She remembered how much happier she was when she was younger. That happiness only began to fade away when her mother died when she had just turned seven. Her father had become abusive after blaming her mother's death on her. When she turned 9 she was taken away from her father as people started to notice the bruises and cuts on her body. She met Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert and they were really nice telling her how they would be taking her in. She learned that they knew her mother before she died and how they were friends. When she met Elena they instantly became best friends. Jeremy was really sweet to her and was the one who got her hooked on drawing. But now they barely even spoke a word to her. After their parents died she was the one left behind. She thought maybe the reason Elena stopped talking to her was because of their parents death. But she started to remember how Elena started leaving her out of things even before they died. She always did what Elena told her to do, she never argued back and she never brought up the fact Elena was neglecting her. Elena seemed to always get her way while Myla was just left with nothing. She was honestly getting tired of it and didn't mind taking a break from being in the house that was starting to seem like it only brought her pain.