𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂'𝓼 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻

"𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏

"𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." ~𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑬𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

When Myla got home she went straight to bed falling asleep. She wasn't sure what time it was when she woke up but the sun was already up. Laying in bed she remembered the events that had happened yesterday. She made a new friend, her Aunt died and she felt blamed for it, then she talked with Damon for two hours straight and then Klaus stayed with her till she decided to go home.

She could hear Elena talking with someone about everything that was going on. Still not knowing what happened to her Aunt, she sat up and walked out of her room. She walking out see Elena standing in the hall way.
"Hey Elena?"she whispered softly walking over to her.
"I can't really talk right now, Myla. I'm sorry,"Elena sighed and walked past her.
"It's okay," she mumbled and went back to her room.
After hopping in the shower she got ready for the funeral. She looked at herself in the Mirror and to be honest she didn't like it. All black wasn't her thing but she knew she could push that aside since it was for her Aunt. After looking at a picture of her and Jenna she walked out of her room.

Myla stayed beside Jeremy as they all walked up to Jenna's grave. Biting her lip trying to hold back tears as she sat  a flower on her grave. She then walked over to her parents grave and sat a flower down.

.
.
.

It was the next day and Myla had  woken up early

It was the next day and Myla had  woken up early. She quickly took a shower changing into shorts and a crop top and snuck out the house before Elena woke up. She wasn't really worried because she knew it would be hours before Elena even thought to look for her. This time instead of being near the river she was just in the middle of the forest while a little bunny layed next to her. She smiled softly while drawing it and the things around her. It had been at least an hour when she heard rustling nearby. She quickly turned her head to see her new friend Klaus walking up to her and someone with him.
"Klaus?" She mumbled.
Klaus smiled and walked up to the smaller girl.
"Hello love, what are you doing out in the woods so early in the morning?"
"Hiding,"She mumbled "for some reason everyone is still ignoring me and choosing to not explain what happened to my Aunt. Now that the only person who at least acted like they cared ,except Damon who shows it occasionally if Elena isn't around, is dead. Being at home is the last thing I need right now," she looked down petting the rabbit on the head softly as it chose to be in her lap after she finally sat her sketchbook down.
"Aunt?" She heard another voice say.
She looked over to see the other man still standing there. He was wearing a suit and had a blank expression.
"Who are you," she whispered softly.
"Myla this is my brother Elijah," Klaus said squatting down to her level.
"It's nice to meet you Elijah,"
Klaus then sat next to her taking something from inside of his jacket pocket and handing it to her. He had made his way over to his apartment before coming here, asking his brother to wait for him in the forest. It was a necklace that had parts of a carnation in it floating in some kind of liquid.
"What's this for," she said softly, taking a hold of it.
"Carnations are your favorite flower are they not?"
"No they are. I'm just surprised you remembered. Why are you giving it to me?"
Myla carefully held the necklace looking it over.
Klaus softly cupped her one of her cheeks in his hand getting her to look up at him.
"I'll be leaving Love. Me and my brother will be reuniting with our family. And this necklace is a reminder I will come back and visit but, you will wear this  necklace at all times," he said to her softly, looking her in the eyes.
Myla nodded her head softly while Klaus put the necklace on her. It wouldn't be hard since she already did that with the ring her mother gave her.