ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕘

𝔸𝕞 𝕀 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕣? 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚...

𝔸𝕞 𝕀 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕣?
𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘.. - 𝔼𝕞 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
I would like to put a trigger warning for this chapter. It's a small section and it says trigger warning it's the only part that's in italic.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Myla looked at herself in the mirror as memories from the night before popped into her head. She saw what could happen if she lost control of her emotions. She didn't like that side of herself but after turning it was so hard to just ignore it. She never liked her father after what he did to her and her mother but now she just had nothing but hatred for him.
"Your freezing the counter love,"Klaus said as he walked in.

"Sorry,"She whispered, pulling her hand away and walking back into the room and over to the closet.
Changing into a pink flowy floral dress she pulled on her shoes and made her way downstairs to find Klaus. While looking for him she walked into a room stopping in her tracks.

"Oh my god,"She gasped, stepping back and bumping into Klaus.
"This room is off limits love," Klaus said standing behind her
She jumped startled, turning around looking up at him the veins under her eyes started to appear as she smelt his scent.
"Have you fed?"

"Mhms,"She nodded, quickly running off.
In her mind she was cursing at whatever the hell this bonding thing was because she couldn't keep her mind in check. She walked away making her way into another room as she tried shooing the thoughts away and calming down her emotions. She pulled out her phone calling the only person she felt could help.

♥︎
♥︎

"Hello?" Miracle picked up her phone answering it.
"Hun it probably has something to do with the mating bond. Also drinking blood once every two, three day is only gonna make things worse,"
"Like I said honey as long as you keep your emotions in check you'll be fine,"
"Oh,"
"Have you told him,"
"Honey I'm halfway across the planet right now. Even if I do come he'll question why I'm there all of a sudden. You'll end up having to tell him either way,"
"Hello?"
"Oh Klaus," She looked at her phone before hanging up.

♥︎
♥︎

"Klaus I'm not hiding anything," She said following him as he walked to the car with her phone in hand.
"What is it your not telling me love," he said stopping in front of the car
"Nothing,"
She tried reaching for her phone and Klaus grabbed her wrist and sat her in the car closing the door putting the phone in his pocket.
"I don't see the problem," She huffed
"Deal with it love,"
"Don't call me that,"