𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 '𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘�...

𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 '𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡
- 𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚘'𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗

Myla slowly sat up holding onto her head looking around the room. It was pitch black and she was laying on a familiar bed. She had actually chosen to wake up an hour ago but it took awhile for her body to respond. That one hour of sitting alone in complete silence and pitch black terrified her. She was still confused on why any other time she had died she never went there but hopefully one day she'll be strong enough to fully understand and go back. Speaking of Klaus.
"Klaus?"
.
.
.

"You're insane," Klaus glared at the couple.
" I told you,"Miracle grumbled sitting down.
"Nik-"
"Hush," Klaus held his hand up looking behind him.
He sped his way upstairs followed by Elijah and Miracle to find Myla sitting up on the bed staring into space.
"Myla,"Klaus whispered, walking over to her.
She turned to him, her forest green eyes turning glossy "I'm sorry,"She whispered out.
Klaus grabbed a hold of her hugging her tight as she clung tightly onto him. She hadn't realized how much she actually missed him or even just being near him. She had been dead for almost a week; she never wanted to be gone for that long ever again. Elijah grabbed a hold of Miracles hands and pulled her out of the room.
"He'll make the right decision,"
Klaus stayed holding Myla in his lap as she was slowly dozing off as he rocked back and forth. Oddly enough dying and coming back takes a lot of energy and she was exhausted.
"Angel?"He said softly in her ear. "Do you know why it took so long for you to come back,"
Myla was barely awake but she was able to still hear him. She nodded softly with a soft hum.
"Did you choose not to wake up?"

She stayed still for a moment before nodding her head "But... It was only because I wanted to stay with my mother just a little longer. I was gonna come back I promise,"
Kluas nodded, deciding not to say anything else and instead he just wanted to hold onto Myla. Helping her change into more comfortable clothes and taking off the necklaces with his blood in it setting it to the side. Before letting her fall asleep he bit into his arm feeding her and like a baby she fell asleep.