ℌ𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔚𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩

* there is mature content in this chapter I will mark where it starts and where it ends but there is a small but in between it you maybe want to read I'll make that too*

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 ...

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸 - ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔶 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔢

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Myla stood in the shower staring at the wall as the water drained down her bare neck. She ended up staying at the Salvator house; she didn't really care to message Klaus or really talk to him. She just wanted to be on her own and do as she pleased. The second Klaus found out what had happened he tried locking her in a room and forcing her to turn it back on. So when he wasn't paying attention she left. He had called her about a million times and even came over but Damon and Stefan explained the situation and said it would be best to let her cool off first. The only problem was that Myla didn't care everything was off including her feelings for Klaus which also was the tie to their mating bond. Myla didn't need him, she didn't want him, she didn't care for him so why would she go back. She heard a knock on the bathroom door and chose to ignore it as she continued to shower.
"Myla open the door,"She heard Damon say
She groaned, turning the shower off and grabbing a towel to wrap around herself. She stepped out, opening the door to see Damon standing there.
"What do you want,"
"Get dressed your going to school,"
"Not happening,"She went to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.
"School or Klaus,"
She glared at him before she saw her phone go off. She smiled when she saw the caller id. "I have a better idea,"She smiled, pushing past him.
.
.
.
Myla walked down the stairs wearing a short pink spaghetti strapped cherry dress walking to the door.
"What are you wearing?"
She turned around to see Caroline in a robe and Elena was naked.
"You asking me what I'm wearing when Elena doesn't even have clothes on?"Myla rolled her eyes. "I need a ride,"
"You are coming to school with us. We need some kind of normalcy,"Caroline explained
"No I need a ride or I'll get one myself,"
"Where are you going dressed like that anyways? You said you hated that dress,"
"Well I like it now. The keys to my car are at Klaus' so can someone give me a ride. Yes or no?"
"I'll give the kid a ride, you keep an eye on Elena," Damon said walking down the steps.
"I'm not a kid,"
.
.
.
Haley carefully walked around the side of the truck watching her back as she made her way down the street. She turned around and stopped on the side of the truck pulling out her phone when it was snatched from her and she was pushed against the truck by her neck. She gasped trying to pull away but the man  pushing her was pulled away and screamed when his neck was bit into.
"That's no way to treat someone,"Myla smiled as she dropped the man to the ground.
"Myla,"haley breathed out
"You called?"
"You came,"
"Yes well I was bored and you wanted help. And I was able to get out of the house and away from Klaus ,"
"Are you feeling okay,"
"I feel great,"
.
.
.
Myla laid upside down on the couch as Klaus sat across from her. She was compliant meaning she was just bored and had nowhere else to go. She wanted to go out and do something fun and carefree but everyone was too busy keeping Elena in check. Once again everything was about Elena. She tried to convince Haley to do something with her but that was a bust. That's what she gets for saving her ass.
"I'm bored,"
"Well if you'd like to turn your humanity back on I could help with that,"
Myla looked up to see him holding his sketchbook staring at her. She smirked sitting up from her spot on the couch walking over to Klaus. She reached over grabbing his sketchbook from him and lookin through it.
"Hate this one, and that one, this one is horrible,"She mumbled, ripping each page out. " Is this all you ever draw?," She threw the book on the table before looking over to him.
"If you think insulting me is gonna do anything, love it won't work. I've heard worse,"
She smirked before shrugging and sitting down in his lap straddling him.  "This doesn't bother you," She leaned in, laying her hands against his chest as her lips brushed against his neck. Running her hands up his chest onto his shoulders before biting into his neck. Before this she had only ever really drank his blood from either a cup or from his arm. She pulled away cupping his face looking into his eyes.
"Does it bother you that no matter what I feel nothing when I look at you," She whispered before getting off his lap. She was bored and needed a reaction out of him and to pay back for what he did early.