𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

Baby this love, I'll never let it dieCan't be touched by no one, I'd like to see him tryI'm a mad man for your touchGirl, I've lost controlI'm gonna make this last foreverDon't tell me it's impossible ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

Can't be touched by no one, I'd like to see him try
I'm a mad man for your touch
Girl, I've lost control
I'm gonna make this last forever
Don't tell me it's impossible ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

The following morning Klaus was already awake waiting for Myla to wake up. Not long after a small whine was heard coming from Myla, she rolled to her side. As she opened her eyes and looked around her normal forest green blue eyes were almost consumed from her pupils dilated. So when she turned her head towards Klaus to say he wasn't slightly frightened when she looked at him with her big, black eyes would be an understatement. Klaus quickly sat up and sat Myla up looking at her eyes.

"Flower, "he whispered softly.

She was unresponsive and he was sure that if he were to let her go she would flop over. He tried shaking her a little but she just stayed as she was. He wasn't sure what to do so he bit into his arm and brought it to her mouth which weirdly she responded fairly quick. Her eyes didn't go back to completely normal but you could see more color in her eyes. "Flower? Answer me,"

"My head hurts, "she whined softly

Klaus wiped the blood around her mouth with his thumb. Absently minded she licked her lips looking up at him with a blank stare. You didn't like the taste of blood unless you were a vampire and Klaus was for sure positive she was not but her reaction every time he would give her blood was odd. He shrugged it off for now and sat her up more on the bed getting out himself. "How are you feeling love besides your head, "he said softly

She looked around for a minute in a daze
"I feel okay I guess my throat hurts, "She mumbled getting out of the bed. Her voice in fact did sound very scratchy and from her just waking up it was a complete contrast to her normal small higher pitched voice. Her voice was never annoyingly high but compared to how her voice sounded now he would have thought he was talking to a different person. It was deep and raspy and it was very alluring.     "Hey Klaus, I'm going to take a shower, "She said while grabbing a sweater from the closet.

While she was showering Klaus was looking through to pick an outfit out for her but he was also racking his brain trying to figure out what was up with Myla. Alone her eyes being black were enough to make him worry but her being unresponsive and only responding once he fed her his blood made him scared. He was good at acting like nothing scared him but he did have his fears once was his father, being alone, and now that he met Myla she was added to the list. The thought of her getting hurt again or her even leaving him put him into paralyzing fear and that he definitely didn't like. Normally if something scared him so much to that point he would just kill it but he couldn't do that with Myla he was in too deep and even if he wasn't  she was immortal for reasons he didn't know yet. Although he was wary of his mother actually forgiving him, it seemed she'd be the only one who would be able to help him with Myla. Whatever Myla was something rare and old and he knew his only shot of getting a possible answer would be from a very old witch. She wasn't anything negative because his mother seemed to take a very strong attachment to Myla and some weird respect. He hadn't realized that he had been thinking for so long once a small figure tapped  on his shoulder.
"K-Klaus? "she questioned in a small voice. Her normal soft higher pitch was back .