ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔻𝕚𝕖

𝕴 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉'𝖛𝖊 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓
𝕴'𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜
𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖉
𝕴𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖜𝖊
𝖂𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖗
𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕿𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊
𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗 ~ 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

𝕴 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉'𝖛𝖊 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓𝕴'𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝕴𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖜𝖊 𝖂𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖗𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊𝕿𝖔𝖔 �...

"You can't still be mad,"Myal asked as she watched Klaus put things away.
Klaus continued to ignore her packing away the things in the manor.  After Myla helped Bonnie with taking down the barrier spell Klaus dragged Myla back to the house and hadn't spoken to her since. She had felt she had done nothing wrong and she was trying to figure out why he was so upset. He had to want the barrier down in the first place and she helped make that happen. So why was he so mad?
Klaus wasn't mad. His pride had been hurt when Myla shook him off and from what Damon had said. . So instead of saying that or just letting her know he wasn't upset with her he decided to ignore her.

"If you're not going to talk to me there's nothing I can do,"She mumbled and sighed walking away.
While she was walking out she ran into Rebekah who no longer gave her this odd feeling.  Meaning whatever was wrong for the time being had been fixed. She continued walking, choosing not to say anything walking out to the small greenhouse. She sat down on the ground and while she lay on the ground surrounding herself with flowers she randomly felt something on her stomach. She quickly sat up making whatever was on her stomach fall onto her lap. She looked down to see a bunny.
"Oh. Hi little baby,"She whispered
She gently went to pet the bunny and picked it up. "You shouldn't be here all by yourself. Where's your mommy,"She whispered, petting the top of it's head.
She stood up walking out of the green out and gently sat the bunny down. "You can't stay with me. You gotta go back home okay,"
She stepped back and turned around to walk back inside when she got to the door she felt something furry on her ankle. Looking down she saw the bunny.
"I guess you're stuck with me until I can find someone who can help."she Muttered, picking the bunny up and walking inside.

"Klaus! Are you ready to talk yet?"She shouted walking around the house looking for him
She looked around later finding him in their shared room putting her things in the boxes she brought when she first came here. She blinked, watching him  dumbfounded.
"You can't be that mad,"She whispered walking over to him

Klaus continued to ignore her and packed her things up. No he wasn't kicking her out but, they needed to go get Elena and leave by sundown. Although Klaus thought it would help with teaching her a lesson. Myla could definitely be seen as the sweetest person in Mystic falls  but that didn't mean she didn't have her own temper or attitude. Luckily no one had ever pushed her far enough. Klaus was on a thin line with being the first.
"Klaus, Come on please just tell me what I did to upset you, I'm sorry I really am,"She said sitting next to him while he packed.
Again Klaus continued to ignore her. Myla sighed looking around and then looked down at the bunny she was holding. She held it up to him.
"I found a bunny. Can I keep it? I tried putting it back but it followed me,"