𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 - 𝚋𝚢 𝙿𝚕𝚞�...

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 - 𝚋𝚢 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚖
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Myla sat in the car on her phone trying to keep herself occupied. They had left town that night, Klaus having to convince her it was okay but apparently they needed to go back. She had her feet up on the dashboard wearing her flower socks and her blue flower dress.
"I really don't want to go,"She said, setting her phone down.
"Love I wasn't asking,"
He had told her he would drop her off by the school because he didn't want her mixed up in everything but Myla hadn't been to school since it started this year and she refused for many reasons.

She whined, laying back and looking at the ring on her finger. When they had originally left Kalus knew it was best to leave at night for Myla didn't have a daylight ring so that night he let her pick out any ring she wanted. She originally wanted to use the one her mother had given her but the witch that was doing the spell said it shouldn't be tempered with. So she picked out another one that was smaller and per Klaus' choice fit only on her ring finger.

"I still don't know why you chose one for my ring finger? It can go on any finger, right?" She asked, looking over to him.
He gave her a small smile and continued paying attention to the road. Myla sighed and continued to go through her phone.
"Why is it that it's now harder to not get annoyed with you?"She mumbled.

"Your emotions are heightened. Any emotions you used to hide it won't be so easy"
"Great,"she whispered. "I still don't want to go. Are we not remembering what happens when I'm separated from you?"
"You're going. You need something normal in your life,"

"I'm this weird witchcraft thing that no one seems to know what it is, I have died multiple times, I'm a vampire now, my mother was some witch. The list goes on, I don't think any aspect of my life is normal now or ever was,"

"You forgot to mention your in love with a hybrid,"
Myla said slouching setting her phone down with a huff "Don't remind me,"

.
.
.
.

"Remind me why we're here again," Myla asked as she walked up the steps of the Lockwood house hybrids following behind.
She knew why but she knew it irritated Klaus when she would ask something he already fully explained to her. She didn't know why but for some reason she felt lighter like the weight of her shoulder was lifted. But now she also felt she had no control over her emotions. From being turned she got a lot of compelled memories back and she was pissed. But being angry wasn't herself, sure she would get upset from time to time but getting angry to the point of hatred. She didn't like that so she was taking it out on Klaus by simply annoying him.