𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 (𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ)

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝖡𝗒...

𝖤𝖽 𝖲𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇

Myla was unsure on what to do. She wanted to come to this ball because she thought it would be fun and the little in her wanted to dress up like a princess. What she didn't want was to have to deal with drama but it didn't seem like she had much of a choice. Once the dance was finally over before she could get far, Damon pulled her to a separate room to where Elena was standing near a window.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" Myla whispered.

Elena didn't say anything and just turned around. Stefan quickly got behind her and snapped her neck a soft thud was heard as she collapsed to the floor.

"What the hell was that for?" Damon quickly picked her up and sat her on a chair. "Are you insane? Klaus finds out about this were all dead,"

Before Damon could do anything else Stefan quickly snapped his neck. Stefan dropped Damon to the floor and looked up at Elena "Well, you better hurry up. Won't be down for long,"

Myla gasped sitting up in the chair and looked around the room. She noticed Damon on the floor who appeared dead and then Stefan who was standing in the corner. Damon was next to wake up after her.

"Easy, Buddy. Don't want you doing anything stupid,"Stefan mumbled keeping his eye on Damon.

Myla was frantically looking around trying to find a quick way out. She had been away from Klaus for way too long and it was starting to hurt. She didn't understand what was happening but her stomach felt queasy and her head was pounding with unpleasant thoughts.

Damon shot up and sped over to Stefan, pushing him against the bookshelf. "Where's Elena?"

"Exactly where she belongs, talking with Esther," Stefan explained

"What did you do?"

"Ah. don't blame me. This was all her, right down to the broken neck," Stefan said pushing Damon off of him. "You know, maybe you should stop being such a controlling dick, Damon,"

"Wait hang on I'm-"

A bloody murder scream was let out by Myla interrupting Damon. She had fallen onto the floor and was holding her head. She didn't know what was wrong. She felt like her body was on fire and being stabbed over and over. Her head was pounding with thoughts and pictures that scared her. She could see her dad, someone she thought she wouldn't have to think about ever again. What the hell was her dad doing at the party she was certain he was in jail.