𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖽

ᴀᴍ ɪ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀs ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ? ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ...

ᴀᴍ ɪ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀs ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ? ɪғ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ - 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Myla woke up to her music playing on her alarm clock. Sitting up out of her bed full of stuffed animals she looked over to see her mom walking in with a pastel basket of laundry.
"Make sure if you're going over to the lake after school you let me know this time?" She said setting it down on the dresser.

"I promise,"She mumbled, getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom to shower. After getting dressed into some flower dress she made her way downstairs to find Elena and Jenna talking in the kitchen.
"Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again. Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there?"

"He's fourteen. They don't think,"She sighed "Morning Myla,"
Myla smiled saying a small morning walking up next to Elena grabbing an Apple.
"You really should eat more than just a piece of fruit,"Elena said reaching for coffee pot
"Hey, You'll get me in trouble with your-"
"Morning," Their mother walked in kissing Myla's cheeks then Elena's forehead.
"Morning mom," Elena smiled
"Morning," Myla whispered eating her apple.

Myla opened her eyes hearing a beeping sound and saw she was in the hospital.
"They're going to be fine,"Merdith told Jeremy, standing out in the hallway. "They've both had a long day. Elena lost a lot of blood and got banged up. And we don't know what Myla could have been going through the past few days," She said looking at the chart
She recalled back to when Klaus paid her a visit. Somehow he found out she was using vampire blood, probably through his hybrids, and using it on patients she feared he was there to out her but in reality he was there to give her his blood.

If anything happened to Myla and he wasn't there his blood was the only thing that would work. When they tried using someone else's blood she spit it up.
"But Elena collapsed and there was blood. Myla actually died she had no pulse ,"
"Honestly Jeremy I promise they are okay now. They've both been through a lot. Is there anyone you can call,"

.
.
.
.

"You did what?"
"When you find one of your sisters unconscious and then the other dead you call 9-1-1,"Jeremy said over the phone
"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal,"
"Every remaining original is gonna want Myla back and then Elena dead to stop Alylaric. There a sitting ducks there,"