ʟᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

You showed me that love can build a home But now I see the it's time to let you goIf things could turn back around I know I would do anything  - Ella henderson♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

You showed me
that love can build a home
But now I see the it's time to let you go
If things could turn back around
I know I would do anything - Ella henderson
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Elena looked down at Myla who they had changed into a long flowy purple dress that had flowers at the neckline. It was a dress that she really liked and had wanted for a while. Myla was stuck on the other side watching it all happen. She had seen Klaus and he looked awful.

She watched as he had gone through her stuff all night for the first time she watched him cry. She didn't like that the reason anyone was crying was because of her. It broke her heart having to see it. She talked with her mother for a very short time and she had been told she could go back. She could have gone back probably an hour after she died. The thing was she didn't want to. Everything was just broken. Her brother killed her, Klaus was lying to her to be with Caroline, her sister was choosing when she wanted to actually care about her, her father was now back. Why would she want to go back? Why go back when she could be with her mother instead.
.
.
.
"Why the hell is he still alive while she is dead!"Kol yelled as he walked in.
Miracle stepped in front of him "Easy yelling won't work. Trust me ,"Miracle explained
Elijah walked in after going straight over to Miracle pulling her back by her waist.
"Niklau-," Elijah spoke
"I'll kill every single one of them,"
.
.
.
Elenaq looked through different flowers with Jeremy which whatever stupid thing had taken over him had faded away for the moment. Maybe killing his baby sister snapped him out of it.
"Which flowers should we get?"
"Carnations were here favorite,"Elijah spoke behind them
Elena turned around pushing Jeremy behind her. "Elijah,"
Elijah gave her a small nod and walked over grabbing a group of dark pink carnations. Ones that matched the same carnations in her necklace. "As her siblings I would think you'd already know that,"
"Elijah, don't do anything to Jeremy please. He wasn't himself,"
"Yes and for your brothers sake and yours you should hope Klaus doesn't act like himself,"
"She was our family we would never let something like this happen on purpose,"
"I recall you used her to distract my father? You had no problem with her dying then?"
.
.
.
Myla's mother had finally convinced her it was okay to go back by letting her know she could go whenever she was ready. But suggested she should go before they bury her. Right now they were sitting in a field of flowers while she laid her head on her mothers lap making a flower crown.
"Is there anyway I can bring you back with me,"She asked softly
"We've already talked about this. Nature needs to stay in balance. I died, if you brought me back you would have to lose something," She explained, setting the flower crown on her head.
"So you're saying I can," she whispered, completely ignoring everything else her mother was saying.
That was honestly something she struggled with once she had her sights set on something. If she learned she could do it she didn't listen to anything else. Normally this didn't really cause any major consequences but with her magic it could.
"Myla," her mother said sternly
"What could be as important as you,"
"I've been watching over you from the other side. I've seen everything-"
"Everything? Even the stuff with dad?,"
"Even things you don't remember," she said under breath looking down " I don't think I could ever forgive myself for leaving you with him.... Which is why before I died I tried looking for something that could protect you. Anything,"She took a deep breath looking down at Myla "But then I learned about him. There are things you don't know about your father but they tied you to Klaus with a bond that was made to be unbreakable not even the most powerful witch could break it. That ring from what others may assume was to hide your powers but it was really to hide you from him. He was the key for protecting you from your father when I couldn't but I didn't want you meeting him so young. Guess it didn't really work,"
"You created the bond?"
"No. That bond was created by the witches of nature. No one person could just create it,"She chuckled "They just didn't predict they be tying a psycho hybrid to something more powerful than nature it self,"
"So you know what I am,"
"Yes, I've always known. In very simple terms you are basically the essence of all things living and non living,"
Myla looked at her very confused. Using the word essence didn't really put it into simple turns.
"You are the living breathing Mother nature,"
Myla laughed a little playing with a flower "I mean yeah I'm obsessed with flowers but that's a bit much,"
"Myla I'm serious,"
"Wait so...like the actual mother nature thing is real?"
" I know it's a lot of responsibility but I don't think a better person could be picked for it,"
"But why me?"She whined
Her mother smiled and chuckled, petting her head looking around the field they were sitting in. Myla looked around with a small smile on her face as she continued to work on her flower crown. She reached for a red rose and a single person popped into her head. She smiled at first, but the flower started to wilt when she felt a pain in her chest. If she wanted to bring her mother back she would have to lose Klaus.
.
.
.
Speaking of Klaus he wasn't doing too well, actually he was doing horrible. Myla was his only reason to not take things too far and he lost that reasoning. He now knew the consequences of if he had chosen to kill Myla. He would slowly go insane of horrible memories of his past taunting him of not only Myla but the horrible things he had done. And now he was being tortured with seeing her die over and over and being blamed for it. Worst part was he was starting to believe it. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a dark blue suit. Even though it was a funeral Myla made it clear that she never really liked the color black.