𝘐 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓐 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘𝓓𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓓𝓸𝓷'�...

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓐 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘𝓓𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭?'𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮 - 𝘉𝘦𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Myla shot up, grabbing at her head as everything seemed louder and her throat felt dry. She looked around as her breathing increased and the sound of the lamp got louder. Her body felt hot and she couldn't stop thinking about blood. She was currently in her room. A few of her things were back and next to her bed was a note. She picked the note up "Call xxx-xxx-xxxx if you ever need me ~ Miracle.
Myla got up out of bed holding onto her head "Elena?"She called out walking into the hallway. "Elena,"
"Myla," Elena ran up to her pulling her into a hug "are you okay,"
"N-no my head hurts. Why is everything so loud?"
Elena looked up and turned to look at Stefan, they were both in transition.
"Elena what's happening,"
.
.
.
.

"But how I never died,"Myla sat at the table next to Elena staring at a sandwich Stefan had made her.
"Damon said around the time Klaus died you collapsed,"Stefan said walking over.
Myla pushed the sandwich away "I'm not hungry,"She whispered
Her stomach hurt from being reminded of the fact Klaus was really dead.
Elena took a bite of the sandwich struggling to eat it. "It's disgusting,"
"No, it's, um,"
"It smells weird,"Myla mumbled
"Yeah I'm gonna puke," Elena said, spitting out the sandwich into a napkin "I never thought I'd be saying this but I can't stop thinking about blood,"
"I should have saved you first. You shouldn't be going through this right now," Stefan said turning away and then looked over to Mylas "Neither of you should,"
"No, if you had saved me. Then Matt would be dead. What do you think I'd be going through then?"
Stefan picks up a glass sipping from it going into deep thought.
"If you hadn't put Klaus in a box I wouldn't be going through this," Myla mumbled, getting out of her seet see that it was getting a little personal. Walking outside in the front yard she covered her eyes pulling out her phone. Looking to see that someone was calling her.
"Miss. Lockwood,"She answered confused "No I haven't seen him,"
"Mhm yes I'll-,"
Myla dropped her phone when she felt something sharp hit her in the stomach. She let out a pained cry when she reached for her stomach trying to pull it out. She then got another shot into her leg as she dropped to the ground.
"Myla honey," you could hear Mss.Lockwood over the phone calling her name with concern.
Someone Myla didn't recognize walked up next to her grabbing her phone "I think you should consider leaving town," they said before hanging up
"Are you sure she is one of them?"
"She's been seen with all of them expceliy that hybrid,"