23rd: Total Eclipse of broken heart

Beginne am Anfang

"When that happened I—"

I shake my head while I'm pushing him harder. "Stop it. Even the dumbest person can tell that you used me the whole time." I feel like hammer knocked my heart mercilessly after I said that. I can't breath properly.

"No. It isn't true. I swear, the reason why I stayed near that circle is because I think it's the only way to protect you. Didn't you notice that you rarely got a threat from A.D? " He is as pale as sheet I've ever seen him.

Turns out that only bring me another plate to throw.

"This is rich, so fucking rich! Now you admit that you knew A.D!"

"No, I don't. That is still out of my reach. But I swear, Chloe, how I feel about you is not a lie. I love you. You're matter to me than anything."

On the sidelines of this episode of my crying I take the time and laughing at the situation. "Wow. That was quite a show. Is this the part where you should stab me on front row, huh? Would you?"

His gaze hinted at being hurt. "I swear it's true, Chloe. I'm so sorry. But please— " He tries to reach me again, but I take a step backwards.

"Fuck this. Fuck all of this, and fuck you!" I yell, amidst a huff. "We're done—nope we're never done. We've never started anything. So congratulation, now you're free. Like I would ever care again!"

I glance over at Sara. She became a loyal spectator of the current drama. There's satisfaction on her face and that even urge me to push her down from the rooftop of this building.

"Chloe, please—"

"Go to hell! And don't you ever talk to me again because I hate you so much!"

With unsteady steps and the gazes of some hotel guests coming out of their rooms, I run as far as my legs propping all of my left energy. For the first time in my life, I run physically from the chaos I was facing. The boy I have loved wholeheartedly turns out to be a knife inside a blanket.

Is there a reality that has not been based on lies in this world that I can find?

##

Twice.

I pressed the bell ring of the house until someone open up the door and greets me with so much confusing color. "Chloe? What's wrong?"

I think he notices the look on my face that was falling apart from crying for hours in a quiet place before I came my way through here.

"You knew it." I murmur. My breath caught a little in my throat.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"You knew that it is him. The note you gave me, that was about it, all the dirty history is there."

He blinks twice, realizing on what I was talking about within in five seconds. "Shit, did you know that but haven't had the chance to read it?"

"Doesn't matter anyway." I shake my head. "Why the hell you didn't tell me everything? Why were you troubling yourself with a piece of paper instead?"

Instantly, he put a pity on me. I think he can connect everything. Starting from how messed up I already am and also the demands of my explanation.

"I think that's the only way. But I wasn't sure since you look so madly in love with him and he seemed loyal. I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would end up fucked up."

I look down for a moment when my eyes are constantly glaze over again. "I can't believe you doubted me like that." I shake my head, barely look at him. "But it's not your fault."