I've felt like I've been counting down the days until Lo has her trial and it's been making so sick. I can't eat, I barely sleep and I just feel exhausted. Then on top of Lo's trial, I have my own. Granted it is further away, it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it. I will have to lay eyes on that fucking scumbag and recite the small amount of details I recall from that night. I don't know how I'll be able to even sit in that room with him without attempting to murder him. He's trying to destroy my life so why can't I end his? Oh god, I sound like Lauren.

I think today may be a good for once. On my way home, I grab some food for myself since Lauren went to lunch with Paul. I may as well try to eat today. Maybe it will stay down. As I turn into the driveway I see Lauren's truck parked in its usual spot. I go inside the house and I'm surprised by what I'm met with. Roses. Roses everywhere. And I mean everywhere. And balloons…

"What the…?" I quietly mutter to myself as I slowly close the door.

"Hey gorgeous." I hear Lauren say through the barrage of flowers and balloons.

"Wow. What's this for exactly?" I ask. She comes towards me and shrugs.

"No particular reason. Because I love you? I guess that's not enough for you huh?" She says with a smirk.

"It's been awhile since you've done something nice without fucking up. You didn't fuck up right?" I ask.

"No ma'am. Just love you. What did you get to eat?" She asks.

"Just a burger."

"So do you like it?" She asks and I nod as I move towards the kitchen counter to smell a bouquet.

"These smell amazing." I say.

"They should. Now go get changed into something comfortable." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do what I said or you don't get the surprise." She says and I chuckle.

"I'll tell you again, like I've told you for the past 10 years. Your dick wrapped in a bow is not a surprise." I say with a smirk.

"Stop ruining shit and do what I said or I'll leave without you." She says and I chuckle.

"Fine but can I eat my burger first." Lauren shrugs.

"As long as you can finish it in 15 minutes." She then sits at the island. I grab my burger from the bag and join her at the island.

"Is that a gut buster burger from Gary's?" Lauren asks as I get a plate from the cabinet.

"Yeah, I was craving one today. Don't know why." I bring the plate over to the island and place my burger on it.

"I didn't know they were still open." Lauren says as I take a bite of this piece of heaven.

"You haven't had one of those since you were pregnant." She stares at me directly in my eyes as I chew. I swallow a bit of food before responding.

"Are you implying something?" Lauren shrugs.

"You've been puking all over the place and now the burger. When was your last period Mon?" I roll my eyes and continue to eat my burger.

"We just went through this. I'm not pregnant Lauren. I'm stressed the hell out! Plus, that would mean I was…at least almost 3 months pregnant because we haven't had sex in god knows how long!"

"I think your math is off. I haven't seen you PMS or anything in at least 2 months." I roll my eyes again.

"Lauren for the last time, I'm not pregnant okay?! Now can I eat my burger in piece?" Lauren sighs and nods.

"Sure. You have 11 minutes left." She says as she looks at her phone.

After I finish my burger I go change into my running gear. God I've put on weight from not running. They're almost too tight. Guess that will be the last burger for awhile. Lauren gets in the driver seat of my car and makes me put on a blindfold. No idea where I'm going but I'm getting sleepy not being able to look at anything. We've been driving for a while and Lauren has been singing to the radio, making sure to direct any romantic lyrics, and some sexual, towards me. It's kind of romantic but mostly funny. I haven't heard her sing in so long, it was nice. I play with Lauren's fingers for most of the ride and after what seems like an eternity, we come to a stop.

"Okay, you can take it off." I take the blindfold off and wait for my eyes to adjust. I'm not able to open them outside so Lauren directs me inside a building…I think. Lauren has me sit down then goes to speak to the woman at the front desk. My eyes finally adjust to the light and I stand up and look around. Everything looks so…zen. Where the hell are we?

"Come on Mani." Lauren says to me she stands beside a woman. The woman then begins to walk and we follow. As I catch up to her I ask

"Is this a spa?"

"Yes ma'am. It's time for you to relax so I'm going to have them help you out." I look at her and she just smirks at me. I can't do anything other than shake my head. I kiss Lauren's cheek then continue to walk. I haven't been to a spa since my second Mother's Day with Aiden. I loved it but I never had the time to come back. This was nice of Lauren and it gave us the opportunity to spend time together without thinking of the possibilities to come.