Chapter 35

Lauren's P.O.V

I can't decide on if I should care if I kick this bitch out of my house. Like...why am I in my room by myself and my wife, who I've barely seen, is out there with this irrelevant bitch? Isn't she only supposed to be in Aiden's life? Go do that! I never said I wanted to be friends with this woman. Shouldn't she have friends anyway? Ugh...fuck it. I'm going to go to sleep, since one glass probably turned to a whole bottle because she's been here for two more hours now. I turn my TV off and wrap myself in the cover before closing my eyes...

Either I'm having a serious sex dream...or Mani is touching me. It's too early for this...or is it? What time is it anyway? I crack my eye open and read the clock near the TV. 5:13...5:13? Is Normani drunk? She has to be. I look down at the bed and see she's under the cover. I feel her slowly rubbing my outer and inner thighs. I want to stop her but it feels nice. I spread my legs more and lift my hips when I feel her fingertips grasps the waistband of my underwear. Mani quickly pulls them down and now I feel her lips...on my stomach, sides and now my inner thigh. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

"Don't tease me." I whisper. I feel her tongue graze the tip of my now hard member and my breath hitches slightly. Her tongue glides along the base and I sit up. Mani puts her hand on my stomach to push me back and I abide. Her mouth engulfs the tip and I feel her tongue slowly glide around me. I sit up again and move the cover so that -

"CAMILA!" I yelp as I push her away from me and jump from the bed.

"Shhh!" She says harshly as she stands.

"Dont fucking tell me to shh! Are you fucking insane!? My wife is ten feet away, my kids are twenty!"

"Lauren calm down." She says as I fix myself.

"Get the fuck out of my house. NOW." I say and she sighs.

"Look, you seemed to be enjoying yourself so why don't you just -"

"Now!" I say cutting her off and she walks out of the room. I follow behind her and we run into Aiden who is coming out of the bathroom. He yawns and looks at us. We don't move or say anything and he just walks back to his room. We walk past Mani passed out on the living room couch and I wait by the door as Camila  collects her things. Once she's on the other side of the door I shut it so fast that whatever words she tried to say didn't even make a sound.

What in the fuck? You have to be kidding me. I knew this bitch couldn't be trusted. I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower then go lie in my bed. Why would you do that? Why? Was that planned? What in the hell am I supposed to even do about this? I can't tell Mani. Normani will go bananas. If Mani goes crazy then Aiden can forget Camila ever coming here again. Hell she might not even want her talking to him anymore then he's going to want to know why...Okay, I have to tell Mani because if I don't then it's lying...but when do I tell her? Fuck...maybe...maybe if I just talk to Camila about this...Fuck it. I'm going to sleep.

The next time I wake up its to take my kids to school but...maybe they can skip today and have a little fun with Mani and me. I call everyone's school and lie in bed until Mani walks in the room. Mani's hair is literally everywhere it could possibly be and over her eyes. She slowly makes her way to the bed and plops on the bed next to me. I chuckle to myself and shake my head. Mani really doesn't drink and honestly never has. Camila probably talked her into drinking as much as she did. I move Mani's ruffled hair from her face and she groans at the light in her eyes.