Chapter 23

Lauren's P.O.V

Aiden's been talking to Camila for about a week and a half I believe. They've talked on the phone maybe once though, I'm not really sure. I guess talking to her was good for him but I'm still...I don't know. Something with Camila coming back just doesn't sit well with me at all.

"You think it might just be the anger you've harbored for Camila?" Dinah asks as she takes a sip of her iced tea. I asked her out to lunch today because I sort of value her opinion. Ally came along because Dinah doesn't want to leave her alone while she's pregnant. I don't mind Ally coming along I just didn't want to talk to her about it because she can't handle stress. When anyone is stressed and they come to Ally, she stresses over their stress. It's sweet but she's pregnant and I don't want her taking on my stress right now.

"I honestly don't know." I respond. I can't say I really do know. I mean yes, I am still pissed she abandoned my son and had him living in certain conditions but he's been away from that and it hasn't effected him...maybe that is why I don't trust her.

"Sometimes you need to just forgive and forget Lo." Dinah says and I shrug.

"I can't forgive someone who hasn't apologized."

"You should talk to her. Just you two." Ally says as she takes a bite of her pasta.

"That sounds like a great way to get me arrested. I can't even look at her without wanting to go all Miami Heights." Dinah raises an eyebrow at me and I sigh.

"You know what I mean. I just want to punch her in the face."

"You need to let go of that anger Lauren. You should hear her out, I'm sure there is a reason it took her as long as it did to just now contact Aiden. Hear her side of the story." Dinah says and I roll my eyes.

"Baby is right Lo. You're only gonna feel better if you talk to her." Ally chimes.

"So the solution you to come up with is me talking to Camila?" I ask and they both nod their heads.

"I should have asked Travis and Chris." I say with a sigh. I wonder if it's too early to order and Jack and Coke.

"Lauren be serious. If they're getting along as well as it seems, she'll eventually come around anyway. You're going to have to talk to her." Dinah says and I shake my head.

"Anyway, how's the baby?" I say as I look over to Ally.

"Hungry." She says around a mouthful of pasta and I chuckle.

"She'll have a hearty appetite then." I say and Ally nods. They just recently told everyone the sex of the baby. They were going to keep it a secret but it's Hansen and Ally, they can hold a secret like air can hold water.

"Just like her mama." Dinah winks at Ally and then looks back at me. Was that a sexual reference? Oh god, I think it was. I really need that drink now.

"Any more Jauregui's any time soon?" Ally asks.

"No not on purpose. Mani and I are done in the baby department. Sierra will forever be the last kid for me and Normani."

"Why don't you guys want anymore kids?"

"I love having kids but I like being alone some times. You can't truly achieve that with kids plus I've never been good with babies. I skipped it with Aiden but with Sierra and Jordan I didn't get so lucky. Sierra hated me and Jordan was attached to me. Either way it was bad." Ally chuckles and shakes her head.