Chapter 19

Lauren's P.O.V

Is it wrong that I'm excited my kids aren't here? I feel like I should be missing them but...I'm don't. I'm a horrible mother. Aiden is already gone with his friends and Jordan is down the street at his friends. The last one to leave is Sierra and she left about thirty minutes ago with Ally. Ally is taking her son Brandon to the park and to play laser tag. She was going to take Jordan too but he and his friend are camping in his backyard. I think Aiden is the only one coming back tonight.

Since both Mani and I are off today, we decided to spend the day together. We pretty much played video games, watched movies and made out. During our last make out session, it got very heated and got us to where we are right now. Normani is naked, under my body. I have a can of whipped cream in my hand and I've been teasing her with it for a few minutes. I spray some out on to her stomach and slowly lick it off. She groans and I can see the frustration on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a smirk.

"Stop fucking teasing me." She says and I suppress a laugh.

"It's fun though." I say and she groans. I actually feel a little bad I've been messing with her for so long.

"Lauren." She drags out my name and I laugh.

"Okay relax." I put my head between her legs and look at the result of my teasing. She's completely soaked, I'd so pat myself on the back right now. I put some whipped cream on her inner thigh and slowly lick it off. I drag my tongue over to her wet swollen mound and lick over it's length. Normani let's out a breathy moan and as I go to lick more, the doorbell rings.

"Fuck!" Normani says frustrated as she sits up on the bed. I sit up and run a hand through my hair.

"Are you going to get it?" I ask.

"Why can't you get it?" She asks and I roll my eyes and glance down. She follows my line of sight and groans.

"Why the hell are you hard anyway? You've been teasing me for the past hour." She says as she gets up from the bed.

"Oh stop whining, it was ten minutes tops and you liked it." She rolls her eyes at me hurriedly puts on a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. She leaves to get the door and I lie back on the bed. Please don't be one of the kids...please don't. After a little while, I hear Mani call my name and tell me to come to the door. Ugh fuck! Who the hell is it? I put on a pair of boxers and a bra and walk out of my room and to the front door. Normani is still standing there and I can see the other person's body but not their face. Once I get to the door, I look at a familiar face but...oh shit.

"Hey Lauren." Camila says to me and I blink a few times to make sure I'm seeing this correctly. I pull Mani back from the door softly so I can stand in front of her. She looks different, definitely older and she's picked up some weight but not much.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask. I feel the anger bubbling in my chest and clench my fists at my sides.

"I'm sure you know why I'm here." She says.

"No I don't because you have no fucking business here. How the hell do you know where I live?"

"A lot of searching. It was easier since I saw Normani on TV. I found out she was married to you and after a press conference, I followed her."

"So now you're stalking us?" I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"No. I just needed to find you. Can I talk to Aiden?"

"Hell no."

"Lauren." I hear Normani say and then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"No. You leaving him was the best thing you ever could have done for him. Stay the fuck away from me and my son or I'll have your fucking ass arrested." I slam the door in her face and walk into the kitchen. I'm fucking steaming right now and I really need to calm down.