Chapter 37

Lauren's POV

After I sent the kids off to school, I was on a mission. This morning I couldn't even get Mani to look at me and the kids noticed. Aiden made one of his all too famous jokes, which didn't help the awkwardness of the situation. I just took my shower and left. I've been trying to be calm but I'm about ready to all Miami Heights Adjacent on Camila ass! I'm not above kicking her ass! Unluckily for her, I remembered she doesn't work until 12 most days. If she isn't at her house I have no issues with going to her job.

I get to Camila's house and evaluate the situation one last time before I get out of this car. Should I kill her? Should I let her explain? Maybe I can get her to tell Mani the truth? Can I really be logical about this right now? Do I even want to? I thought I figured this all out on the way here. I take a deep breath and get out of my car. I walk to the door and knock much harder than I anticipated. I'm pissed...so what? After a little while Camila answers the door in a tank top and shorts and I've never had so many murderous thoughts flood my mind at once.

"You fucking bitch." I say through grit teeth. Camila's eyes widen slightly and she scoffs.

"Well good morning to you to." She says.

"Fuck your morning! You lied to Normani! Why?!" Camila sighs and shakes her head.

"If you're going to yell at me, at least come in and let me get a cup of coffee." Camila then disappears into her kitchen and I sigh then close the door after I walk inside. Camila is at her cabinet grabbing something. I don't really care.

"Answer my fucking question." I demand.

"I lied to Mani did I lie to Mani? Hm? Why did you lie to Normani?" She asks as she turns towards me.

"I didn't lie to my wife!" Camila rolls her eyes.

"If you didn't lie then when I brought it up she wouldn't have seemed so surprised. So why did you do it Lauren?" She says.

"Stop trying to turn this around! You blatantly lied about what happened!" I'm getting more pissed.

"Why can't you answer my question? You know you're really hot when you're pissed." I clench my fists at my side and try to calm myself.

"I didn't tell her because I didn't want any backlash. I wanted you to sign those fucking papers so you could get the hell out of my life!" Camila snickers.

"You don't have to lie to me Lauren." She moves closer to me and I take a step back.

"We both know why you lied. You liked what I did..." Camila is still coming towards me and I back up until I feel the wall on my back.

"Get the hell away from me." I say. Camila is too close for comfort right now. I can actually feel her breath hitting my face.

"Why? We both know you want this. Why are you playing so hard to get?" Before I can respond, Camila is grabbing me through the front of my pants. I push her hand away then her body.

"Touch me again and I'll kick your ass you delusional, psychotic freak! What don't you get?!I don't want you! I will never want you! I have never wanted you! Why the fuck can't you get that through your head?!" I shout. Camila places her hand on my chest and I quickly remove it then shove her away from me.