Chapter thirty-three

Nikki's P.O.V**

I woke up in a dark room. My head was pounding and I was shivering cold. I couldn't remember what happened last night, I think Mike and I had a little too much to drink, I laughed to myself.

I went to reach for a blanket when I realized my hands were tied together. I wasn't in my bed either, I was laying on the ground.

I went to scream, but it came out muffled. Duct Tape dammit, where the hell was I!?

Than I remembered. Someone took me. Come on think Nikki! It was definitely a man. He carried me.

There was something else. The note ! He left a note for Mike! Oh god I hope Mike finds me. I know he will he would do anything.

I heard the door being unlocked, and footsteps come closer to me. I looked up at the figure. I gasped.

"Long time no see Nikki.."

Mike's P.O.V**

(Earlier that day**)

I was about to hop in the shower when I heard a knock on the door. It's so early, these damn Italians never sleep.

"I got it babe!" Nikki yelled through the door. I laughed and got into the steaming water.

I thought about how today was going go. She wanted to go to the leaning tower, so than I'd take her to lunch, maybe that tattoo shop I saw the other day, yeah that'd be cool.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I put clean boxers on and some jeans. I opened the door of the bathroom letting all the steam out.

"Hey babe, when do you wanna leave?" I asked. The room was silent. I looked over to the bed expecting to see her back under the covers. She wasn't there. And the bed wasn't made. Nikki would never even leave the room without making the bed, with her OCD.

I turned to open the door and look down the hallways. Nothing.

I stepped on something though . I looked down to find a note.

Hello Mike. You may remember me from highschool. I'm the one who had Nikki's heart before you. You're the reason we broke up. I was in love with her all those years, yet she seamed to want you for some reason. I've been watching her for years now. Watching how fucking happy she is with you. It makes me sick. I've been following you around Italy since you got here. I decided I'd have a little fun with you two. I've taken her, and I will do as I please with her, until you can find her, I've left you clues all over the city. You're first clue is under the leaning tower of Pisa where you were suppposed to go today. Good Luck. (;

No. He took my Nikki. That guy Shane. He's the one whose been bothering her. He's the creep. I will find her. No matter what it takes.

______________________________________________________--

Hey guys ! I know this is short but it's good. ?! Lemme know what you think !

-Nikki.<3