Chapter fourteen

It was already two weeks later. Alex decided she was gonna stay in San Diego with us. She was gonna move into a house two doors down. The guys were getting ready for their meet and greet. 

I was late for my period. "Alex.." I pulled my sister into the other room away form the guys. "Whaat!" She exclaimed. She saw the excitement and worry on my face. "I missed my period.." I trailed off. "Let's go to the store!" She dragged me out of the house yelling at the boysthat we'd be right back.

We sped off to the store and went back to my house. Mike texted me. "Are you okay?" Uhh.. "Yeah! We'll be there in a bit!" I almost threw up. "Take the test fat head! C'mon!" Alex pushed me to the bathroom.

I took two test just to be sure. "How long has it been? Ugh ! Oh my goodness, this is the longest three minutees of my life." I paced the room while my sister smiled at her phone. 

"The guys just left, I told them we'd meet them there." "Alright." I said looking down at the tests."Oh my god." I looked up to my sister with tears in my eyes and a smile. She saw the realization in my face.

"I'm gonna be a mommy." I ran and hugged my sister. "My little sister , a mommy! I'm gonna be an aunt!" Alex was almost as happy as me, Which was impossible. I was beyond happy.

"How are you gonna tell him?" Alex was already getting ready for the signing. "After the show!" I said pulling on my 'I prefer the drummer' shirt. "Well, we'll have to celebrate tomorrow. Let's go see our family." We both smiled. 

I had taken a picture of the tests for proof. When we got to the venue, the boys were still signing with fans. I put my hands over Mike's eyes. He turned around and kissed me.

"Have you been crying!?" He was worried instantly. "Uh, oh no. Just allergies. I'm gonna go to the back, you finish here." I kissed him. 

As i walked away I heard him announce to a fan I was his fiance. After like 5 minutes we had a ton of congratulations already. I wonder what people will say when they find out he's gonna be a dad. 

Me and Alex waited for the boys to go on stage. Casey was wishing Jaime good luck, while I wished Mike some too. "I'll be waiting right here." I said. "We'll celebrate tonight!" He winked. "We sure will." i whispered. Me & alex stood on the side of the stage and sand alone to every song. 

Finally they played their last song and ran off the stage all sweaty. I pulled Mike to the side where I saw Alex and Jaime. Alex saw me and leaned closer to hear. I took a deep breath. 

"So. I lied earlier when I said I wasn't crying." Mike got worried again. "What ! What happened! babe! Are you okay!?" He pulled me closer to him. I pushed away and held his hand to my stomach.

I looked up at him. I smiled watching the realization wash over his face. "You're preggers!?" He whispered. "Yesss!" I smiled and he picked me up and twirled me around. 

"We're gonna be parents!" I kissed him. "Oh my god, that was the cutest way ever to tell him!" My sister ran and hugged us. Jaime soon joined. 

Jaime and Alex ran to tell the rest of the guys. "We've got the rest of our lives together." Mike smiled and kissed me. He bent down and kissed my stomach. "I'm so glad I ran into you that day freshman year." I laughed.

"Me too.: He smiled and we walked over to tell the rest of the guys.