Chapter thirty-two

Nikki's P.O.V*

We only had a few days left in Italy. I'm going to miss it a lot. Me and Mike have gotten to be the young couple we haven't gotten to be in a while. We'll have to take trips like this more, I missed being like this with him.

I felt cold and realized we were both not wearing clothes.I giggled and rolled over to my husband snoring lightly.

His hair was a tousled mess. I smiled at how cut ehe looked. I started tracing his tattoos. He stirred in his sleep, and slowly blinked his eyes. 

When he came to he rolled over and and smiled. His lip rings shining in the sunshine. 

"Goood Morning baby." He smiled. I scooted closer and kissed him. "Such a perfect way to wake up!" He said tickeling me. I giggled. "Sto.. Mike! Ugh get out of here!" I said between breaths.

When he finally stopped I rolled on top of him. "Let's go to the leaning tower of Pisa today!" I said excitedly. He smiled. "Anything you want. Let me just take a quick shower." He said. "Okay, I'm going to call home and see how everyone is." I smiled and got off of him. 

When Mike got into the shower there was a knock on the door. 

I wondered who could be knocking so early. 

I went to answer it and outside the door was someone very tall. He was wearing all black and a black mask over his face. he grabbed my head and put a cloth over my mouth I tried nnot to breathe but I did. The last thing I saw before blacking out completely was this man leaving a note for Mike. 

________________________________________________________

Hey  guys ! Sorry this is really short, but it's worth it. Lemme know what you think!? 

-Nikki<3