Chapter nine

Hey guys ! Thank you so much for actually reading this ! Comment and let me know what you think !

____________________________________________________________________________

I must've fallen asleep on the couch, cause Jaime and Tony sat on me to wake me up.

"Damn, I was hoping she'd like, dress in something special for Mike.." Tony whispered loudly.

"Psh, I am, it's just, ya know, under the hoodie." I laughed and kicked Tony off the couch. "Pfft, whatever." He said laying on the floor with Sebring.

"Where is  Mike and Vic anyways?" I asked. "Mike's upstairs taking a shower. Vic's across the street finishing up a song." Jaime said, moving himself to the other couch. 

I checked my phone , ugh it was two in the morning. My sister Alex had texted me saying "I'm coming to visit, be there in the morning." I think I squealed or something after reading it cause Tony and Jaime looked at me funny.

"What's going on over there?" Tony asked. "My sissterrr ! She's coming to visit." I exclaimed. 

Tony and Jaime haven't met Alex yet, "When?" Jaime asked. "She'll be here in the morning." I was so I happy, I missed her so much. She was my best friend.

"Is she hot?" Tony asked. "She's like. My twin guys. We even have a few matching tattoos." I showed them the anchor behind my ear. Jaime and Tony looked at each other, "Hot !" they said.

I laughed, "Alright quit tormenting my girl, she needs some rest." Mike said. He didn't even bother putting clothing on, just wrapped himself in a towel. Oh my.

"I was just saying how me and Alex were gonna go dress shopping again to celebrrate tomorrow." I smiled while Jaime and Tony high fived. "Two in one!" Tony was extatic. Mike just laughed, "Fine, but get out of here, I want to spend time with Nikki." He glowed.

Oh I love this man so much. "I promise, I'll take Alex over as soon as she gets here." The  boys smiled and waved goodnight. Mike locked the doors and I took off my hoodie, following him upstairs.

"I'm so in lvoe with you." He said when we laid in bed. "I believe I am too." I kissed him and we went to bed together, for the first time as a real couple.