Chapter twenty-four

It was a week or so after the birth of my child. Mike had spent every waking moment with Xavier and myself. So did the rest of the guys. 

Xavier had waken us up at five in the morning. Since the boys flight was at one, Mike and I decided to stay awake. I walked back into our bedroom after feeding Xavier. 

Mike just stared at me. "Babee. I'm gonna miss you. So so much." He said pulling me onto pulling me onto his lap, he sat up as I straddled his waist. "I'm gonna miss you too." I smiled, removing his shirt.

He smiled back and pulled my shirt over my head. Mike was already in his boxers, so that was easy. 

Just when we were about to, you knoww, Xavier began to cry. Mike groaned, and I laughed and kissed him. "Put some clothes on!" I laughed putting my bra back on. "Ugh babe!" He whined pulling me back.

"I'm going to get our son." I laughed again at his hopeless face as he adjusted himself. I ran to my son. "Shh, shh. Mommy's here." I cooed carrying him to my room. Mike laid there waiting with arms wide open. I handed him his son and crawled next to them.

We watched Xaiver fall back to sleep, so Mike laid him down on the bed and leaned over to me. I kissed him. 

"We're gonna be great parents." Mike smiled.

*A few hours later* 

We arrived at the airport. Tony and Vic were bonding with Xavier, Mike and I were intertwined in eachother, and Jaime and Alex were lip locked. 

We were all going to miss each other so much.

"I love you so much babe." Mike said. I looked up into his dark brown eyes, I wiped a tear that escaped his eye. Goodbyes were so hard, even now. " love you too. Now go play with your son !" I said smiling. He tried smiling and ran to his son.

I went over to Vic and Tony. I hugged them both, this feels toooo familiar. 

"Remember! Pictures every single day!" Tony said holding me tight. "Of course, try to find yourself a good girl turtle !" I said kissing his cheek. "Will do." He winked, grabbing his things and went to board the flight. 

I squeezed Vic. "Take care of him please. Keep them groupies away from our husbands." I laughed. "Of course I will. You take care of my nephew now." Vic laughed at my glare. He walked over to Tony, they both waved goodbye getting onto the plane. 

I gave Jaime a hug and went over to my husband, who didn't notice me sneaking up behind him.

"Son, I promise this won't be like this while you grow up. I'll always come back. I'll be there for your first steps, your first words. I'll show up to your first games, hell i'll teach you how to play the drums just like me. I love you so much son." he kissed Xavier's head. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling him jump a little. He turned around and hugged his son one last time before handing him off to Alex. He pulled me close kissing my fiercly. 

"I'll call you as soon as we land." He said picking up his stuff. "Go. I love you." I said reaching up for one last kiss. Tears streamed down my face. He wiped some away, "I love you too." He said running to catch up with the guys. 

I turned to my sister, who was crying too. I took my son and walked out of the airport.