Chapter thirty-one

Hey guys ! I decided I'd do a chapter on Mike's P.O.V. for the first time. Let me know what you think? Comment, vote, whatever, i just love feedback ! (: 

-Nikki. <3

_____________________________________________________

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up to a cold breeze, realizing the sheet wasn't covering my body. I felt around the bed for Nikki but found nothing. I opened my eyes to see a little note. 

"Going downstairs for breakfast. Be back soon <3" Her perfect handwriting said. I smiled, looking towards the window. She must've opened it, i went over to stick my head out and enjoy the view. 

I'm really glad I took her to Italy. She's been really stressed at home with that creep in town, and I'm just glad she's not cutting anymore, She's actually laughing again, and being playful. 

I walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Just after I turned the water on I heard the door open and Nikki singing to herself. 

When she realized I wasn't in bed, she came into the bathroom and peaked her head in the curtain, i didn't care obviously, she's seen me naked plenty of times. 

"Gooood Morning sunshine!" She said puckering her lips. I laughed and leaned over to kiss her. "Someone's in a really good mood." I smiled at my beautiful wife. "How could I not be? I'm in the most perfect place in the world, and with the most perfect husband. The only thing missing is our son." She smiled sadly. I thought of Xavier. I knew it was hard for her to leave him. 

"Let me finsih here, I have a perfect day planned for us." I said, she smiled brightly and walked out. I laughed to myself.

After we both got dressed I put a blindfold on her. "Why are you doing this to me?" She giggled as I helped her climb on my back. "Just cause you're so damn cute and I had to." I laughed.

I walked over to an art museum down the street. Everyone was giving us strange stairs but I didn't care. I walked right up to a Pablo Picasso painting and set her down.That was one of her favorite painters. 

"Ready?" I asked. "I've been ready. C'mon Whiskey Hands!" She said excitedly. I laughed at my nickname. I pulled off her blindfold and waited for her eyes to adjust since she wasn't wearing her glasses.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She's never seen an actual Picasso in person. She turned around and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I looked up to her and she kissed me over and over. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said jumping down to examine the art more. 

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her and put my head in her neck. 

I felt Nik tense up. "Nik what's wrong?" I asked into her neck. I felt her arm get goosebumps. Weird. "Just look up like you were going to look at the painting. Look to your left, I swear someone is watching us." She whispered. 

I did as was told and saw someone vaugely familar staring at us. The man saw me looking at him and slowly walked away. I felt my wife relax in my arms. "I told you! Now do you believe me? I've seen him everywhere since we got here." She said hugging me close. 

I thought back to a week and a half ago when we got here and she freaked out and I didn't see anyone. "It's okay. I'm here." I said pulling her closer. 

We walked around the whole museum looking for her favoirte painters. Some Leonardo guy. A Jason Bacon, and some guy who splattered paint on a canvas and called it art. I shook my head so not understanding her, but she loved it.

I brought her to a park after that and we sat on the swings together. "You know , i love you alot Michael." She said softly. I looked at her a grabbed her chin and pulled her to me. "I love you too baby." I smiled and kissed her. 

Later that night I had her get all prettied up and meet me in the rose garden in the back of the hotel. I had white roses everywhere, cause they were her favorite. I wore black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt, rolling my sleeves to reveal some tatts. 

I looked over across the little pond and saw that man watching us again. I got a little creeped out when he didn't leave. I saw one of the workers and walked over to him. "Hey, there's a man over there whose been following my wife and I all day. Mind escorting him off the property for us please?" I whispered to him nodding my head towards him. The boy totally understood and got right on it.

"Mike?" I heard a beautiful voice say. I turned around to see Nikki, in that tight black dress with a blue stripe she wore on one of our first dates. Her hair was completely strait and her tattoos were exposed along with her scars. Her deep brown eyes were rimmed with black. She looked breath taking. I couldn't get the words out.

"Oh Mike!" She said running to me, since unlike other guys wives who wear nine inch heels and can't even walk, mine wears vans. I picked her up and kissed her. "This is perfect. White roses.!" She said picking one up. "All for you." I said smilign.

I looked over and saw the man watching us, but soon got carried away by a body gaurd. Huh. Strange. 

After dinner, I had paid a maid to set out white and red rose petals through the hall leading to our room, and our whole room be filled with petals too.

Nikki laughed with a playful tune to her voice at my cheesey gesture. "You're great ." She said kissing me and biting my lip. "Okay you asked for it." I laughed picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the room. I laid her ontop of all the rose petals and locked the door.

She rolled over to plug her IPod in the stereo and laid back down. I pulled off my skinny jeans and pinned her down to the bed. She laughed again, it was so good to hear it I barely even noticed her flip me over so she was ontop. 

"Whoa ! She Hulk over here." I laughed as she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled off her dress.