Chapter eight

Mike stormed into his house. Sebring and I followed close behind. 

"Mornign!" Vic was always in such a good mood. "Damn, the dress is off." Jaime pouted. "I'm sure we'll have a few more occasions to celebrate so I'll wear it again." We laughed and they all looked at Mike suspiciously.

"So, Nikki is gonna be joining us on the first few weeks of touring." Mike began saying. Everyone lit up, 'Well that's amazing news, but I doubt she wants to sleep on the floor of the bus.." Jaime siad. 

"Uh, well, she won't have to. She'll stay in my bunk." Mike pulled me over and kissed me right there in front of his band mates. They all cheered.

"It's about freaking time !" Vic was smiling from ear to ear. "Come here sisss." He hugged me. "Oh thank god, You're all he talks about on tour." Jaime rolled his eyes. "Is that so?" I smiled and looked at Mike, who just shrugged his shoudlers and smiled.

"Man! So you did get to see her take that dress off! Dammmmit!" Tony yelled. We busted out laughing. "Nah bro, I got to take it off for her." Mike smiled so brightly. I playfully punched him and he squeezed me. 

"Awh come on now, you don't gotta rub it in." Tony was practically crying from laughter. "We'll celebrate tomorrow. I've promised a day dedicated to my best girl." Mike was glowing. 

"Fine but we need you later, just for a little while." Vic exclaimed. Mike looked at me, "Of course guys, nothings changed, he's still all yours." I laughed. "Alright, okay. C'mon babe, let's go take a shower!" Mike winked. 

"Okay. even more jealous now over here." Tony pouted. I threw a pillow at him. "Don't worry guys, I'll get some pictures." Mike laugehd and I punched him again,  and we left. 

Before we even reached my house I heard Tony and Jaime yelling. "C'mon man! Why don't you just put the dress back on her so we all have something to look at!" then they laughed. 

I looked at Mike. "Don't worry, they can't see anything below the tattoo." He smiled and poked my collarbone. I rolled my eyes.

"Well super star, let's go take a shower." I said innocently. He smiled and kissed me, picking me up and running upstairs. Oh how I'll miss his eagerness.

After spending a whole day with Mike, I didn't ever want to leave his side. Things got pretty physical all day, making up for lost ttime. 

It was almost nine when Vic knocked on the door letting himself in. "Nikki, we need our drummer for awhile." He smiled.

"Okay, take him." I laughed a pushed Mike off the couch. "You look tired, why don't you go to bed? I'll wake you up when I get back." He kissed me.

"Okay," I smiled and curled up next to Sebring. "Have fun." The boys looked at me and waved goodbye.