Chapter sixteen

Two months had passed. My stomach kind of bulged, but not really. Mike couldn't keep his hands off of me.

"You're so beautiful. No matter what." He kept saying. We were all on our way to the airport, so the boys could start the tour. 

Alex and I walked them to the gates. Alex said her goodbyes and joined Jaime at a chair. I walked over to Vic. "Be careful Nikki," He  hugged me tight. "I will. Have an amazing tour!" He smiled and walked onto the plane. 

"Tony!" I walked over to my closest friend of the group. "Alright now, no crazy pillow fights without sending me a picture." He said and kissed my cheek. "Just go!" I laughed hugging him goodbye. He followed Vic onto the plane waving goodbye. 

Jaime and Alex said their goodbyes and he hugged me before walkign onto the plane too. Mike was last to leave. 

"As soon as I come home, we'll have a wedding, we'll do everything together." He kissed me. "I love you," I said, tears rolling down my face. He wiped the tears off my cheek. " I love you too." He kissed me one last time before following his band mates.

Me and Alex drove to the doctors. Dr.Myers. came in to take the ultra sound. "So far your baby looks totally healthy. In about two months we'll be able to tell the sex of it. By my caculations you should be due September 16th." He rambled on. 

"Is it normal to cry and puke a lot?" I asked laughing awkwardly. "Perfectly normal," he said with a smile, "I'm gonna go get the prints to your child." He walked out of the room. 

Vic just texted me. "Mike cried himself to sleep on the plane. Cheer him up ! We just landed." I frowned to my phone. "Oh Alex ! Mike cried. he never cries!" I looked up at her. " I know, Jaime told me." Mike was calling, and i lit up.

"Hey babe! How's the docotrs?" He sounded so sad. "The baby is healthy. He or she will be born September 16th !" I was as cheerful as I could. "That's great! I can't wait to see the pictures tonight." He sounded happier. 

"Of course, now go have a good show!" I laughed "Okay! I love youu!" He was so cute. "I love you too," I mised him already.

"Here are the prints. Have a wonderful day!" Uh he was way too cheery for me. "Thanks you too." We walked to the car. I looked at my sister.

"I want another tattoo." I said. She looked back and smiled.