Chapter twenty

The next day, we were all in our house. Turning my studio into the babies room. We painted it a faint blue.

Mike had gotten a crib and matching changing table. Of course we had everything we needed from diapers to toys. We were well prepared. 

Even though the boys would be on tour when the baby was due, Mike would be there.

"Dinners here!" Vic yelled upstairs. We all walked down to the table. 

"So have you guys decided on a name yet?" Tony asked. Me and Mike looked at eachother. He didn't know what name I'd picked. 

"Well I was thinking.. we'd maybe name him Xavier Christopher." I smiled slightly. Mike dropped his jaw a little. "That's so perfect." 

"So I got the baby a present. Since both of his parents have a fucked up taste in things, no offence, I figured he would too." Vic laughed, holding out a Nightmare Before Chirstmas, Jack the skeleton, stuffed animal. Mike took it and hugged it to his chest.

"Oh thank you so so much!" Mike said cheerfully. I laughed and thanked him too. "Our poor child, I mean look at us, we're such misfits." I laughed. "& That's why we're so perfect for eachother." We all laughed.

After dinner everyone went to their own home. I walked into the baby's room and took a paint brush. In the best way I could, I wrote "We believe in you." on the wall. 

I hand't noticed Mike until he was holding me tight. "Our son has such a beautiful mother, inside and out." He kissed me. "And such a badass, sexy father." I winked.

"Oh I cannot wait till our honeymoon." He laughed. "Psh, I'm gonna miss my studio ! Where am I gonna do all my work?!" I looked around. "I'll build you a studio babe. Bigger than this." I looked at my husband. "Oh I can't wait for our honeymoon." We laughed and walked into our room.

Another two months later**

It was a week before my due date. We're all so excited. Tonight the boys were playing a home show. 

Soon rhey were gonna be traveling on their headlining tour. I'm gonna miss them all somuch. But I'll have the baby, Sebring, and my sister. 

I was standing with Mike just before he went on stage. He knelt down to my stomach. "I hope you're proud of me." He smiled and I kissed him. "Anyday now, he'll talk to you just like Copeland talks to Kellin." We laughed. 

"I love you so much." Mike squeezed me. "I love you too, no go dummer boy." I winked. Alex came and sat with me. 

About halfway through the set, my water broke. 

"Oh shit. We have to get to the hospital right now!" I yelled pulling my sisters hand. "Get Mike!" I added. Without thought, she ran onto stage, luckily Vic was in the middle of talking so he wasn't playing. 

"Nikki's in labor. We gotta go now!" She pulled his hair. Jaime, Tony, and Vic all paused and stared at them, the crowd was silent. 

"Keep going! Come to the hospital after the show!" Mike yelled at them running to me. "Hey guys! Mike's about to become a dad! Sooo we have to introduce our replacement drummer for the night!" 

I couldn't hear what Vic was saying anymore, I was having a contraction. "Oh i hate you so much Michael." I said squeezing his hand. He just laughed, " I love you too babe!"