Chapter twenty-eight

It's New Years Eve morning. We were going to have a huge party tonight. Xavier is almost four months old, my little pumpkin is growing up so fast. 

We were sitting on the couch watching Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas," when Tony and Mike came home from the studio. Tony sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Hey babe!" He winked. I laughed and kissed his cheek. 

Mike took Xavier and sat on the floor. "Babe, did you get everything for tonight?" I asked him. He gave me that 'who do you think i am?' look. I just laughed at him, still under Tony's arm. 

Me and Tony have always been close, but we got even closer when Mike and I told him about my problem, and that he would be the Godfather of Xavier.

I haven't cut since Mike's been home. He's kept me safe and wanted. I haven't had a reason to. 

*Few hours later*'

There was a knock on the door, Mike and I were occupied on the floor with Xavier so we had Tone answer it.

Two very hyper Of Mice & Men members came running in. "Austin! Alan! It's so good to see you!" I said jumping up to give them both hugs. They went to go set their bags in the guest room, they were staying here with Tony to watch Xavier, tomorrow Mike and I were finally going on our honeymoon to Italy.

"Babee! Let's go take a shower." Mike said. Tony laughed and took Xavier from his arms, we raced upstairs. Mike ripped off his clothes as I did mine, we hopped in the steaming shower, he kissed me tenderly under the running water. "Shave. Legs." I managed to mumble. 

He laughed as i pulled away. He began washing his hair. I bent down and tried to shave but accidently knicked my leg really bad. It hurt so i kind of just stared at it. It was bleeding really bad. "Babe!" Mike said leaning down to wipe away the blood. I just looked up and kissed him softly. 

*Laterr*

Our guest began arriving around six. The rest of Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low We Are The In Crowd, Breathe Carolina, and all their dates came. For most of the night i ran around getting everybody what they needed. 

i did that up until i felt long arms pulling me close to thier chest. "Babe. Chillll, relax." Mike whispered into my ear, blowing smoke into my face. I laughed turning around to take a hit off his joint. Oh Xavier has a terrible influence of parents, thankfully i've sent him to bed already. 

At midnight, I finally got a real kiss this year, from my husband. "I love you Nikki." Mike said. "I love you too." Was the last thing i said before i passed out. 

_____________________________________________

Hey guys ! I'd really apprecait some feedback /: I don't know whether or not anyone really likes this stuff ! But i'm going to be posting another chapter, and the beginning of a Tony Perry fan fic tonight. Please ! Comments, votes anything ! 

-Nikkki. <3