Chapter twenty-five

Two weeks had gone by. Me and Alex were a mess, and Xavier kept us very busy. Silly child, was a very happy one though, Thank god. We all missed the boys so much.

"Nikki, I gotta tell you something!" Alex said, running into Xavier's room with me. "Hmmm?" I asked taking a picture of my son for the boys. "Looooook!" She yelled.

I turned to see her holding a positive pregnancy test. "Holy shit !" I said hugging her. "Jaime's gonna be stoked." She laughed. "Well when are you going to tell him?" I asked, holding up Xavier. "When they get back, I want it to be a surprise." She giggled. 

"Can I tell Mike tonight? Pleasee!?" I gave my sister my puppy eyes. "Ugh finee. Onlyy if he promises to keep the news to himself." She laughed and took Xavier. "I'll get him to bed, you go talk to Mike." She smiled, I thanked her and ran to my rooom. 

Just before I skyped with Michael, I got a text from Austin Carlile. "Hey sis! Austin and Alan from Of mice & men are coming over in the morning!" I yelled. "Kayyy." She yelled back.

Me and Austin became really close, Alan too, on warped tour. I missed them so much.

I called Mike, seeing his face light up when he saw me just made me smile brighter. "Babe!" Mike exclaimed. "Hey there good lookin'." I winked. "Look what I got!" He turned around.

There on his shoulderblade was a new tattoo. Of Xavier's handprint, name and date of birth. "Oh my goodness. Babe that's so perfect." I had tears in my eyes."I knew you'd love it!" Mike smiled.

"Soo. Alex is preggers. But shh, don't tell anyone! She wants it to be a surprise." I giggled, "That's great. But let's skype in the morning babe, so I can see Xavier.I gotta get onto stage. I love youu!" He blew me a kiss. "I love you too." I said smiling. 

Later that nightt. 

It was two in the morning. I quickly found the hidden blade and slightly it across my wrist. Trickles of   the red blood came from the small line. I did it onve more, feeling the slight pain as I did so. 

Yeahh, I cut myself. Being 24 years young and still doing it. Alex doesn't know how bad it is, and I don't even know how to tell Mike so he can help me stop. I started it again. Whenever he was on tour. Austin yould yell at me in the morning. But oh well. Time for some sleep. 

*Later that morningg

"If you miss me, I'm just a phonecall away.." I reached for my phone and sleepily answered my husband.

"Mornin' babydolll." Mike said hyperly. Someones already had their daily monster. I laughed. "Morningg." I sighed. looking at my wrist. "I just thought I'd wake you up to tell you how much I love youu!" "I love you so much Michael." I heard a knock on the door and ran down to get it. 

"Nikkkki!" Austin cheered hugging me. "Whose that babe?" Mike asked, I heard the jealousy tone in his voice. Mike Fuentes, Jealous? Whoa. "Just Austin Carlile, and Ala. They came by to meet Xavier." I laughed at his sigh of relief. "He's gay right?" "Yes baby, just chill. I love you soo much. Text me my loser." I laughed and hung up on him. 

"Austin!" I said squeezing him. "Alan!" i laughed at their childish girns as they walked in. "Long time no see pretty lady." Alan said. "Yeah, I know guys! I've missed youu!" I laughed rubbing my arm. Austin noticed it instantly, as i thought he would.

"So where's the blessing?" Austin asked. As if on cue, Xavier began to cry. We all ran upstairs to get him.

"Man, this kid is so lucky, to have a mommy like you to do all this mess for him." Alan said looking around the room. I picked Xavier up and held him above my head. "Hey there my llittle mann." I said kissing his cheek. Austin began to tear up, i knew he would.

I handedd him Xavier. He cradled him in his arms. "He's precious. You  and Fuentes did a pretty good job." He smiled. "Lemme play with himmm!" Alan whined sitting on the floor with a blanket. "Okay, i gotta talk to Nikki anyways." Austin said kissing Alan lightly. 

We walked out to the kitchen. "Soo. Why? Again." Austin asked reaching for my arms. I hesistantly let him see. "Mike is gone for so long, the love of my life isn't in my presence. I miss him so much. It's so hard." I choked on my words. "And.. that evil man is back." I whispered. Austin's face dropped.

"You have to tell Mike! Tonight! I will if you don't! Me and Alan are staying with you until Mike comes home. I won't let you get hurt anymore precious. I've lost the most important woman in my life, I won't let Xavier and Mike too." Austin hugged me tightly as tears fell from my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey ! Thanks for reading guys! Please, comments, vote, ask me questions! Thoughts?! c: