Chapter ten

I decided to add a few more chapters. Lemme know what you think guys!

___________________________________________________________________________

Of course at 8 in the morning my sister was pounding on the front door. Mike rolled over and kissed me. "Don't keep her waiting!" He winked.

I ran down the stairs to the door and opened to see my sister waiting impatiently. "Fat head!" She yelled hugging me. She gave me that nickname when we were kids and it just stuck. I missed her.

"Ugh hey loser." I laughed. It was snowing more than yesterday.

Mike came down the stairs. My sister raised an eyebrow and me and turned to run to Mike. "Mike !" She knew how long I've loved him. 

"Alex! How was your flight?" He asked. "Boring. I hate airplanes and I don't have Nikki there squeezing my hand when we land or anything so it's no fun." She winked and I laughed pulling my long black straitened hair into a messy ponytail. 

"Okay well I promised the guys I'd bring you over to see them as soon as you got here." I looked at her. She knew right away Mike and I were together. "Okay, but just clerify for me, you two.." "Are happily together!" Mike glowed at her. I smiled.

"Damn, it's about time. Where am I gonnna sleep tonight!?" She exclaimed. "With me, duh. Mike will just go back to his house for the night." I answered snaking my arms around Mike's waist.

"Ugh ou know I hate that when I can't have it too. C'mon I wanna meet the others and see Vic again!" She smiled and Sebring greated her on the way out.

Mike busted into the hosue. I strayed in the front door with my sister. "Alex! Where's Alex!" Vic yelled.

Vic and Alex were always buds when we were younger. We'd always hangout the four of us together since Mike and Vic were so clsoe and Alex and I were too. 

"Victor!" My sister ran past me to hug him. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to Jaime. "Alex, this is the bass player Jaime." He stood up and smiled. "Hey!" He hugged her. "And this is Tonyyy! The guitar player." I said kissing his cheek. He  stood up too, "Hey there!" He hugged her too. 

"Wow, you two really do look alike." Jaime said. "Unfortunately," My sister said hugging me. 

"Hey! You guys get me back tonight. Alex stole my place for the night." Mike exclaimed. "You two sleep together?!" Tony asked excitedly. Me and Alex laughed and she said "Ever since we were little. She's a terrible sleeper though, I feel bad for Mike." She laughed.

"Whatever! C'mon. We gotta go get a dress." I said. All the guys lit up. 

"Hey, you guys wnar ro join us after dinner? We always get a tattoo together when we reunite." Alex smiled. "YES!" They all said.

"Alright., Take care of my baby." I looked at Mike. "Sebring is safe with us." He smiled and kissed me.