Star Labs

Though I was wary of this woman, she seemed trustworthy, plus she wasn't alone. In the car was a man younger than us, who showed their Star Lab passes. I remember Barry obsessing over it, explaining the explosion in more detail. Deciding to risk it, I went with them, wondering if I would find out anything new or whether they wanted to find out information from me.

      The young man introduced himself as Cisco Ramen, who seemed quite excited about the whole thing with me and The Flash. Dr Snow had tried to calm him down though it made no difference. They said that they couldn't answer any of my questions until we got to Star Labs where their boss was waiting for me. The rest of the drive was silent.

      Finally we arrived and Star Labs was really not what I was expecting. After the explosion, I knew that it had become run down, but it looked awful. Of course, I didn't say anything, this was where they worked after all. The two employees guided me inside, swiping their passes on a numerous amount of doors. We reached a main lab, kitted out with all sorts of computers and machines.

"So, you and The Flash, are you a thing?" Cisco asked as he lounged on a chair in front of the desk of computers.

"Uh, sorry? Oh no, we aren't. I don't even know who he is under that mask. Did you know what he was saying to me?" I replied.

"Oh, I just thought with him visiting you that you actually were something. And no, he blocked us out at the point. What was he like when he came to your apartment?"

"Cisco, don't bother the lady with all these questions." Looking behind me, a man in an electronic wheelchair had entered the room. I recognised his face from newspapers."Hello Miss Hills, my name is Harrison Wells. Sorry for bringing you in like this, but I think we both know why you're here."

"I think so. And it's Bethan, by the way."

"Bethan, how much do you know about the night that the particle accelerator exploded?" He removed his glasses.

"Um, not much. All I know is that it sent out some sort of wave and that affected the lightening bolt which hit The Flash. I also know that some innocent people did die that night." I saw Cisco glance at Dr Snow who was looking at the floor, a sad expression on her face.

"You are right on both cases. I won't bore you with science though. We're here to talk about yout little visitor." He guided me towards a seat.

As I sat down, I sighed."Almost forgot about him."

"He told us that something has happened with a stalker taking photos."

"Yeah, he...wait he told you?"

"Of course, this affects him as much as it affects you."

"He tells us everything, especially about you." Cisco grinned but stopped as Dr Snow glared at him. I pretended I didn't notice the blush on my cheeks.

"I know that you have a lot of questions right now. I think it would be best if we meet up again, though next time, The Flash will be here as well." Harrison went up to a computer, inspecting something, before he turned to face me.

"That seems acceptable."

"Bethan, I only think that this is happening to you because your hero is getting too involved with you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I'm trying to say is that he has taken an interest in you. With his other victims he has rescued, he is gone before they can even thank him. But he talked to you, gave you back your coat, visited you; you can see where I'm going with this."

     I just nodded, looking down at my hands. This was all so frustrating. I didn't want to get involved with a superhero! That's what got me into trouble in the first place.