Lucky Shot

Iris and I were tied up with rope before being shoved outside of the room. We were dragged to where we had been sat before but this time there was only two weapons on the table as all the men had chosen theirs. Things were going from bad to worse. Iris kept struggling whilst I did as I was told. If she kept this up, she was going to come out of this badly...that is, if we ever were going to get out if this.

"Welcome back ladies, I'm sorry that I couldn't be a better host but we had to move things along quite quickly." He said as he loaded a gun, the clicking sound echoing.

"Tell us what you plan to do with us!" Iris demanded. She was going to get us killed.

"All will be revealed soon Miss West. I see that Miss Hills is still being quiet."

I still stared at the floor until the man holding me forced my head up, holding me by the neck.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be speaking soon enough."

Having no clue about what he had just said scared me. I had no clue what his plan was or what we had to do with it. The man in charge shouted some orders to the others, telling them to be ready.
Iris and I were thrown onto the concrete floor. Struggling to sot up, we heard fighting in the distance.

"He's here." The leader said.

As I looked up, I felt a cold metal on the back of my head. Freezing, I looked out the corner of my to see Iris who was also keeping still, no doubt having a gun to her head as well. The leader stood in front of us and the rest of his team surrounding us. A huge gust of wind surrounded us and his team were taken out.

"Let the ladies go." The Flash said, his voice was deeper so that Iris would not recognise.

"If I was to let them go, what would have been the point of keeping them?"

"You used them lure me here."

"Well, yes, they did help with that but that's not why I've kept them, I've used them to test you."

"I'm not going to play your games."

"I'm not playing a game

Once he had finished talking, Iris and I were picked up and ordered to stand still. I glanced at the Flash, hoping he knew how to get us out of here. He saw my panicked look and nodded, probably trying to reassure me that things were going to be ok.

"Before the test begins here are a few rules." He stood in between Iris and I, gesturing for the other men to leave."You came here with no one, now you must leave with someone. You can only take one lady."

"That isn't fair."

"That's the rules! Besides, I know of your loyalty to the city. If you rescue both of them, a bomb will go off in an area of the city, a very popular part of the city to be precise."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just revenge of an old friend."

"Who?"

"You don't need to know."

"What will you do with the one who isn't rescued?"

"Hm, I'm not sure yet. But it has something to do immense pain."

"You're crazy."

"No, you're just thinking like a normal person. Now, I'm going to have two guns, one is loaded and one is not. I will not know which is which and neither shall you. I will fire them both at the same time and you have to save whoever is going to get shot. Let's see if you are as fast as a bullet." As he grabbed the guns off of the table, the Flash shouted out to him.