Renunited Lovers

"But...I thought this Ronnie guy died in the accident?" I asked, confused about the whole situation.

"So did we." Cisco frowned.

"Caitlin could be anywhere at this point. What if it isn't even Ronnie?" Barry's sighed.

"Put on the news, surely something about a flying man on fire is bound to be caught in camera." I suggested.

As Barry and Cisco tried to find CCTV or any traces that Ronnie could leave behind, I watched various news channels and checked posts on multiple websites. It didn't take long for me to get information though.

"Guys, I found him." I showed them the tablet I was looking at. It showed the most recent picture of a flame shooting through buildings.

"Right, I'm going after them." Barry announced using his super speed to change into his suit.

"Wait," I called out,"if it is Ronnie, then, won't Cailtin be happy?"

"He's a fireball, Bethan, he could be dangerous." Cisco said.

"But what if he isn't? All I'm saying is, Caitlin could have her fiance back, she could be happy again."

"I'm not taking any chances."

"Let me come with you. And don't start with the 'it's too dangerius' thing, cause you know I've been in worse situations."

Cisco helped me."She could help with Caitlin, Barry. I mean, she'll be really emotional."

Barry sighed."Ok," he scooped me up into his arms,"but at the first sign of danger, I'm getting you out of there."

Barry raced through the streets, Cisco giving him updates of Ronnie's location. Caitlin's car was being tracked, she was trying to follow Ronnie as best as she could. But eventually, she stopped her car and ran out towards the outskirts of the town. Barry and I stopped far away from them, watching intently as the two talked. Ronnie was still aflame but went out after a few minutes of talking. They were now face to face and I could see Cailtin crying. As soon as they hugged, Barry ran over there.

"What are you doing here?!" Caitlin exclaimed as she spotted us. She pulled away from Ronnie but still held onto him.

"Who is this, Caitlin?" Ronnie asked, getting into a protective stance on front of his fiance.

"These are my friends, who shouldn't be here."

"We're here for your safety Caitlin." Barry said as he placed me on the ground.

"She's perfectly safe with me!" Ronnie suddenly snapped.

"You're a guy on fire, how do we know she'll be safe in your hands?"

Ronnie let out a short grunt as flames emitted from his arms. Barry grabbed me and Cailtin, taking us far away from the guy on fire. Caitlin screamed out but Barry was already gone, fighting Ronnie. She was mad and upset, trying to run back to the scene; even if she did, she would be worn out by the time she got there, they were two tiny dots from this distance.

"Caitlin stop!" I caught her wrist, pulling back on her sharply.

"They're gonna hurt each other, Bethan! We can't just stand here and watch." she screamed in my face.

"We will get hurt if we get involved. All of us at S.T.A.R labs were worried about you, Caitlin. Why didn't you call us!?"

"My fiance, who I thought was dead and has the power of fire, unexpectedly showed up! My first thought want exactly to call you guys!"