In English Please?

"Can you hold this for me please?" Cisco asked as he held out his tablet to me. We were currently in a room that had a massive treadmill fit for Barry's superpowers; a super treadmill. Cisco was making adjustments to it, they wanted to push Barry's powers to see what he was capable off. I was just there to hold things.

"I'm guessing this goes very fast." I giggled.

"That is an understatement. I'm making it go even faster than it has ever gone before. Hopefully it can take Barry's speed." Cisco was getting excited.

"Hopefully? Won't it, like, explode or something if it can't take it?"

"Well, I wouldn't say explode. It might set off a few sparks...maybe throw Barry off."

"What?! I know he heals fast but he still feels pain."

"That's what the boxes are for." He pointed behind me towards the stacked boxes. My mouth made an 'o' shape before he returned to tweaking the super treadmill.

    Half an hour later, we were finished. Returning to the main lab, we found Caitlin sitting at her desk. Cisco went to into another room, typing up something whilst I sat down next to Caitlin. She finished typing something up before she turned to me.

"What?" I asked her as she stared at me.

"Nothing, it's just...well when Barry is around you, the stays of his body increases; heartbeating faster, sweat glands-"

"In English please?"

"He likes you Bethan. A lot."

Knowing that he did, I tried to not smile. Instead, I protested."No, he doesn't."

"The signs are all there!"

"Caitlin-"

She spoke in a hushed tone."Bethan, I know what happened last night."

"W-what are you on about?"

"Barry told me. Well, I forced it out of him."

"Oh god, this is embarrassing." I put my head in my hands.

"No it isn't." She made me look at her."It's sweet. You make him so happy. Though he does go on about you quite a bit."

"I'm sorry, I bet it's really annoying."

"Yes, very. But I'm glad you two are together."

   After another hour of staying at Star Labs, I saw that it was getting late. Grabbing all of my things, I said my goodbyes to Caitlin and Cisco before heading towards the exits. As I walked down the corridors, my name was called out. Wells was the voice and he was heading for me.

"Hello Dr Wells. I was just leaving." I smiled.

"Yes, I know. I just wanted to warn you." He said, his expression blank.

"Warn me?"

"Yes, I overheard Barry speaking to Caitlin earlier about what happened between you two."

"Oh right..."

"He's a superhero Bethan, by dating him you're putting yourself in danger."

"I'll be fine. Seriously, there's no need to worry about me. Look, I need to get going. Thank you for the thought though."

   I didn't want to argue with him, I just needed to get out of there. There was no point trying to fight with him; he was a scientist after all. Instead, I tried to ignore his words, knowing that he was probably right. I had gotten into enough trouble already before I had even started to date Barry. Come to think of it, were we even dating?

   Hopefully we were, I mean, it would be terribly awkward if we weren't. Though I was sure we were dating, it still lingered in my mind. What if he was thinking the same thing as Wells? Barry already had this argument with me but I was praying that we wouldn't have to go through it again. As scary as it was, I didn't care if I was in trouble. Nothing was going to keep me away from him, nothing at all.

    Turning the key in the lock, I opened my apartment door. Locking it behind me, I stopped for a minute, taking a deep breath. For some reason, I just had to stop. I was over thinking things and it wasn't good for me. Slipping off my shoes, I walked into the living room which already had the lights on (something I didn't notice because I was so deep in thought). I almost had a heart attack when I saw Barry sitting on my sofa.

"Oh my god Barry! How did you-" I stopped mid sentence as he stood up. His hand was in a cast and his arm had been bandaged up. All over his face were cuts and bruises. Standing in front of him, I took his face in my hands, analysing the damage.

Taking my hands in his, he said."Bethan, seriously, I'm fine. You know I heal fast."

"But you're still injured!"

"It doesn't matter, I don't even feel pain anymore. This cast will be off tomorrow...actually I could probably take it off now."

"God Barry, you have to be more careful."

"Bethan, stop. I'm fine. Plus, I'm here with you so I'm happy anyway."

"So Caitlin knows....and so does Wells." My smile disappeared.

"Wells? How did he find out? And I'm sorry about telling her, I couldn't keep it in."

"It's fine, I'm glad she knows. Wells probably overheard or something." I walked away from him, hoping that he hadn't seen my frown.

"Bethan, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just need to unpack." A blur passed me, zooming around the flat, creating a mini tornado. Barry stopped in front of me, know that he had unpacked everything.

"Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

Hesitating, I sighed."It's just...Wells warned me about staying away from you because you're somehow dangerous. But then I remembered the time you said that to me and it just got me doubting-'

"Bethan, I know what I said, and that's still true. However, I'm not letting you go ok?"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."