Kidnapping

As I drove down the streets, I tried to remember everyone's order from Starlabs. I had offered to grab the lunch just so they could keep working. Parking up I headed inside a sandwich shop, searching the aisles for what I needed. Once I found everything and paid for it, I strolled back outside, taking in the peace that I had. That was, until the peace was ruined.

Just down the street, I saw Iris, and I was about to wave to her when she was suddenly bumped into harshly. She looked like she was about to shout ast him when he grabbed her by her head. No one was taking any notice! He slapped her around the face and had her trip over before dragging her into a car, struggling with her. Forgetting about lunch, I jumped into my car, following them. What were they doing with her? I called Caitlin through the Bluetooth in my car and she picked up straight away.

"Hey Bethan, are you ok?" Caitlin answered, sounding worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's Iris!"

"What?"

"She's been taken by someone, I don't know who."

"What do you mean by taken?" I heard Wells voice. I must be speaking through the computers.

"A man shoved her into a car. I'm following them right now."

"No! You could be hurt!" Cisco cried out.

"Bethan, keep going. Keep talking to us, we're going to track your phone so that we can find your location." Wells said."Can you read the number plate?

"No, it's too far away. I didn't want to make it obvious that I'm following them."

"That's fine, just keep going."

I sighed."Ok, but you better call Barry."

I had never done something like this before and it was scaring me. My hands were sweating on the wheel, meaning that I had to wipe my hands multiple times. We drove for another half an hour before we stopped. I held back, watching them drive on further. Around the corner was a dead end so now I had to go on foot.

She was screaming, trying to grab anyones attention but this place was deserted. To keep her quiet, he threw Iris onto the floor, kicking her in the stomach. Once again, he made her stand and pushed her forward. Iris refused to walk until he got out a gun. This was getting worse by the second.

"Guys, I can't drive any further. I have to go in."

"What? No, you can't do that you'll be hurt!" Caitlin said to me.

I hesitated."He hurt her. And he's going to do worse things. I'll leave my phone on but I'm going in." I wouldn't tell them about the gun, they'd worry too much.

Shutting the door, I heard Caitlin scream through the phone before she was silent. Taking a deep breath, I crossed the road, edging across the wall. Peeking around the corner, I saw Iris and the kidnapper still walking. They were headed into a small forest. I caught a glimpse of Iris, her hands now tied up. My mind was telling me to wait for the police or The Flash to show up but I just couldn't leave her. Forcing my legs to move on I followed them, keeping quiet whilst doing so.

The entrance to get into the forest was just a hole in some bushes and a steep slope of mud afterwards. Crouching down, I let myself slide down the slope but I went too fast. Tumbling at the last minute, I landed in a small stream in a ditch, which luckily didn't make too much noise. But now I was muddy and wet; not a good mix.

Up ahead, I could hear their voices. The kidnapper was shouting and Iris was crying. Climbing out of the ditch, I scanned the area, looking for the only other two people in these woods. Catching a glimpse of Iris' bright colour jacket, I headed in that direction. As I walked, I made sure that I wouldn't step on anything that would make a noise, but knowing how clumsy I was, that would be a slight possibility.

They both stopped, the man moving in front of Iris. He cleared away some bushes, revealing some sort of bunker. He struggled to open the heavy looking door but managed. Iris resisted against the man as he tried to push her inside. They disappeared and he closed the door. I rushed after them, knowing that it was going to take me a while to open the door. Surprisingly, I opened the door faster than I thought.

There was a long set of stairs and I wouldn't be able to see where I was going if I shut the door. However I had to, otherwise they would know someone else was here. Slowly making my way down the staircase, I tried to not fall. There were only three small, dim, lightbulbs down the hall, but I could just about see.

"Please, let me go! I haven't done anything!" Iris' voice echoed through the hall. Still walking slow, I followed the sound of the voices."Why won't you answer me!?"

They stopped so that he could open the door. There was no where for me to hide and I panicked. Iris looked behind her, spotting me. She didn't make a noise but looked like she was pleading for help. Following them through the door, it led to a huge warehouse; this was all underground. I was so in awe that I didn't see another man charging towards me from my left. Once I did, I began to run but he caught me. As I screamed, Iris spun around, also thrashing about.

The men tried to restrain us, pushing us around the corner of a pile of crates. A whole group of men dressesed in suits were standing around a table full of guns. All of them turned to see the two struggling girls. One started to walk forward, his hands behind his back.

"Welcome girls, I trust you had a good journey." He said, smiling.

"Who the hell are you!?" Iris screamed seeming more confident than me.

"Come now, Miss West, did you really think that I'll answer those questions? However, I think Miss Hills can answer some questions."

"What?" I breathed out.

"About your friend, The Flash."