Stepping inside, Amelia closed the door behind them to get some privacy in the foreign castle, bringing Harry's hand to her face so she could start cleaning up the large cut the sword surely had made. His palm was covered in bright red blood and the sight almost made Amelia feel dizzy, quickly turning on the faucet and placing his hand underneath the running water. Red met transparent and a beautiful liquid color was formed, making the ginger bring Harry's hand closer to her face for further inspection.

No cut. No more blood. No scar, no...nothing. Blinking, she lifted her head to look at the curly boy who was staring at his hand like the devil had just shook it. If nothing ever felt right to Harry, right now one could say that his world was crumbling with his own insecurities. The boy secretly wished in his heart that none of this was real and that he was just sound asleep in his bed, that Amelia would soon arrive to his house and kiss his forehead so his eyes would flutter open.

Yet, here he was, in a castle in the middle of god knows where, with his injured hand which was no longer injured at all. He looked down at Amelia and took notice that she was already staring at him, but his words died in his throat, he had no idea what to tell her, he didn't know what to say to himself either.

''So...this is the regeneration power a Magum Noctis has.'' She whispered, as if she was afraid her words would hurt the curly boy, turning off the faucet and ever so gently running her fingertips over his palm. ''Fay taught me this earlier before you arrived, werewolves can heal quite quickly, especially when its cuts like these or burns. But she mentioned that you probably wouldn't remember that you even got hurt in the first place while we were home, like a defensive mechanism to keep your identity hidden from yourself.''

Her words weren't harmful in anyway, but Harry felt swords crawling up his skin and penetrating his organs, killing him inside whilst keeping it a secret from everyone else. His own body and nature wanted to be kept a secret from him, and his head was about to explode due to everything that had happened. He had no idea how he hadn't pass out already. When he felt her fingers slipping from his hand, he instantly felt a sharp pain in his chest at the thought of being left alone with his thoughts and his feelings, not wanting Amelia to go.

Out of selfishness, the boy gently gripped her wrist to make sure she wouldn't leave, unable to go through this alone, and more importantly, without her. Amelia felt her heart clench while her gaze softened, taking a step closer to the boy and using her free hand to cup the expanse of his cheek – or better, what her small hand could touch – while looking into his own green orbs which seemed to be enduring a bloody battle.

''I'm not leaving.'' She whispered, her gaze not leaving his. ''I'm right here with you, Harry.''

An hour earlier

Amelia was sitting over the edge of the couch, looking at the beautiful woman in front of her, Fay, she had been introduced, listening to her and trying to process her information for a while now.

''We need to be careful with what we tell him, at least at the beginning.'' Fay told Amelia quietly. ''Or else, Harry could be in danger.''

''What do you mean he could be in danger?'' The ginger demanded, not caring if her tone was rude towards the elderly woman.

''Too much information about a person's true self is never taken lightly, Amelia. You are taking the information well, because it's not you whom we are talking about, it's Harry. And Harry will have a lot of weight on his shoulders from now on, he has to follow the path of his destiny while learning about something he never considered real.'' Fay replied, her tone calm and motherly as ever. ''But the wrong information can make Harry feel suffocated, once he feels suffocated, his wolf also does. His body can physically reject the wolf and separate them, which would cause the death of both.''