19

As they walked through the streets of Adene, Harry felt his consciousness was familiarized with the place and the people who walked past him. It was almost like a Deja-vu, as if he had indeed been there before, walked down that same path and stood under the same sky. The gently tinted pink clouds seemed to run at their pace, and as Harry looked closer, he realized that everyone he seemed to walk by was always looking straight at him. Finding it weird, he parted his lips to speak to Eros, but was briefly interrupted when the exact same dragon in a bubble stepped in his way, forbidding him to walk further.

Harry stopped right in his tracks with a confused expression since he now knew that he shouldn't touch a dragon despite his curiosity overflowing him. Looking up at Eros, he took notice of his clenched jaw looking annoyed and Harry believed something had messed up his plans. Taking a step back with caution, he blinked once his eyes felt something wet and he realized he had stepped over a puddle of water. What he didn't know, was that he would be engulfed by the ground the second the information caught up to his brain and he was falling.

''Oof.'' He huffed with annoyance as his ass slammed against some grass, his back almost twitching at the unwanted free ride. ''Fuck.''

He cussed, rubbing his lower back as he made an effort to get up, blinking calmly as he took a deep breath through his nose and felt his lungs being filled with much welcomed oxygen.

Blinking, the boy took notice of the sight in front of him. He was no longer at the same street he had been a second ago, but was yes in the middle of what looked like a forest. More precisely, in front of four tree roots that were merging together right on top of the grass seeming like pillars, majestic and breathtakingly beautiful, before slowly climbing higher and leaving a space unattended between them, a circle which Harry discovered was actually a lake by the water it contained. As his eyes drifted higher, he saw water cascading down into the lake and finally, caught a glimpse of a castle which seemed to float in the skies, being held up by the merged tree roots with trees wrapped around it in a strategical way like a rampart.

As if trees had a voice of their own.

The tree branches seemed to embrace the sides of the castle, the branches morphing slowly into well treated and light wood before appearing to be a blazing golden color which was adorned by hints of white, almost seeming like a really expensive furniture that no amount of money could ever buy. The windows were arched over the top in a circular motion, giving off the feeling that they were about to fall off alonside the waterfall cascading from an unknown place somewhere in the castle. The whole sight felt like a myth, a daydream and Harry was unsure if he wanted to wake up at all.

Letting his green orbs travel further, he tilted his head once his eyes landed on a craved design over the golden wood and if Harry didn't know better, he would surely say it was a crest. Craved on the wood were six wands, two going northwest, other two going northeast, one wand standing straight in the middle of those four but still slightly higher than the others and finally, one laid down under all of the five. Harry was pleased when he took notice that the crest was nothing more than a symbol of a big crown. The towers of the castle seemed to be infinite and hidden by the pink clouds, the top of the castle looking like it was a sunset while the lower part screamed for sunrise.

''Harry, welcome.'' A female voice brought him away from the sight of the castle and the boy took a step back once he realized there was a woman standing right in front of him.

Harry had been so lost in that sight that he most probably failed to notice the woman. She looked no older than forty, but what a good forty those would be. Her blonde hair was neatly caught in two braids that cascaded over her bony shoulders, her eyes were a piercing grey color and her skin would bring shame to a baby. Her body was adorned by a white dress that accentuated her breasts, her wrists holding bracelets that were connected to the dress and were covered by a thin laced veil. She was beautiful, and there they were, those four dots at the end of her eyes.