6

Harry had been quite stuck in the studio for a few days, his head kept playing around a soft tune that didn't match his music at all, but Harry didn't have a to go style, he had his own personal one. He didn't care if his songs sounded different from each other, in fact he believed that was the beauty of it. But no matter how hard he tried, it was so hard to find a tune that resembled Amelia.

   Yes, Amelia. She had been on his mind every second of the day ever since the party – as if she hadn't been before that. His brain kept playing the lovely sounds she made when he touched her, how her body responded so easily to him, how her eyes were so lost in his own that she looked fucked out of her mind.

   Harry sighed, throwing one more piece of paper into the trash bin, hearing someone walk inside the studio, making him turn his head to the door. The studio in itself wasn't particularly a rich one, it was just a place for them to grow as a band and go through the experience together. It's not like they were famous, but they weren't just a small band either, they were slowly on the rise, their talent gathering people around them and making a name for themselves.

   Dyed pink hair peeked through the door before closing it behind him, Sebastian making his appearance as he took a seat next to Harry on one of the chairs. Sebastian was just a year younger than Harry, they had been friends ever since their high school days and he was probably the closest thing that Harry had to family.

   ''Still trying to come up with a melody?'' Sebastian asked as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, raising an eyebrow at the curly man.

   ''Tell me about it.'' Harry huffed, deciding to just lean back against the chair and run his fingers through his messy curls.

   ''I'm sure you'll get there eventually, you always do.'' Sebastian hummed, bringing the killing machine to his lips, using a lighter to burn out the tip. ''But this time it's different, isn't it?''

   Harry didn't answer. He knew he didn't have to. Sebastian had eyed him and Amelia at the party and he had noticed how Harry's behavior had changed, for the best, he hoped.

   ''Yeah, as strange as it sounds.''

   ''It's not strange, it's about fucking time, really.'' This erupted a chuckle from Harry, who shook his head alongside his friend. ''I think that this song is not going to be like our other ones.''

   ''Why?''

   ''Because someone came into your life and left a big impression.'' Harry raised his eyebrow at Sebastian's statement, which he clearly ignored. ''Amelia is quite the pretty girl.''

   Harry didn't understand why, but he couldn't deny how that last sentence spiked up a slight rage inside of him, his eyebrows coming together as his eyes almost darkened and he had to remind himself that this was his friend and that Harry trusted him.

   ''She truly is, beautiful even.''

   ''See? That's why this song is going to be so different.''

   The curly boy frowned. ''Mate, you're not making any sense.''

   ''You speak about her with this hint of pride, I can't wait too see how you're going to sing about her.''

   The ginger had no idea what came over her and whether she was in her right mind or not as she took a look at the building in front of her. She had a short encounter with one of Harry's band members, Sebastian, who told her Harry was probably going to be stuck in his studio since they were coming up with a new song. She thought about how much Harry must love singing, playing, and writing, she was very eager to know what sorts of songs he wrote, while waiting patiently for another one of their gigs.