12

Amelia felt a ticklish sensation over the bridge of her nose. She tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but such task was found impossible to accomplish. Her hands blindly reached for her nose, scratching it while a soft yawn left her lips. Her eyes slowly peeked through the fluffy covers and found out that it was morning already, the sun shining through the windows but luckily not hitting her eyes since Harry's bed was in a blind spot.

Harry.

She felt butterflies creep up her lower back once she felt how strongly his arms were holding her, Amelia's back pressed tightly to his heaving chest and she was able to feel his heart beat against her skin. His breath came out in soft, long puffs against the back of her neck, their legs were a tangled mess beneath the covers and Amelia couldn't help but want to turn back. So she did, carefully so she wouldn't disturb the sleeping boy, she turned in his arms until she was facing him.

His soft, slightly darker pink lips were parted and his expression relaxed, his curls messily laying over the pillow while other fought over a spot on his forehead. The ginger found herself smiling at the sight, thinking to herself that she wouldn't mind waking up to this sight every morning. Last night she had given Harry a piece of herself that no one else had seen or touched and she didn't regret it a single bit.

Her man was, without a doubt, a kinky little thing but he took such good care of her, was so tender to her, that Amelia only wanted to voice out her feelings more than ever before. She perked up, however, when a mop of chestnut curls nuzzled against her chest. Harry was pretty much almost awake, wrapping his arms tightly around Amelia while cuddling up to her warmth, his arms preventing any possible escape.

The girl chuckled, wrapping her own arms around his neck and lacing her fingers through his untamed curls, her lips descending to press feather-like kisses over the expanse of his forehead.

''Good morning.'' She whispered into his curls, feeling him grunt softly against her chest as his face tucked in the valley between the swell of her breasts.

''Baby.'' He mumbled back, tilting his head back lightly so he could look up at her, tropical storm green looking childlike and vulnerable while his lips parted and a warm smile was formed.

Harry was indeed a sight to behold, Amelia had no idea how he was interested in her, she believed there were prettier girls around the area and he surely could get anyone he wanted. And in something like a miracle, he chose her.

''Did you sleep well?'' Her voice was as sweet as honey and Harry just happened to have a bit of a sweet tooth.

''More than you can imagine.'' Harry replied, pressing a soft kiss to the swell of her breast and by the smile tugging at the corner of her lips, the ginger didn't mind. '' Could I perhaps hire you as my cuddling teddy bear?''

He teased her in that raspy tone of his, but today Amelia was just in the mood to play games with him.

''No, but if you ask me to be something else then perhaps I'll be sleeping here more often.'' She eyed him with hidden amusement, batting her eyelashes at him as Amelia watched how his once pale cheeks grew to be a pink color, hiding his face once more against her chest.

''You really grew a mouth, uh?''

''What can I say, hanging out with you does this to me.''

Both of their chuckles filled the room, Harry carefully propping himself up on his elbow as he pressed a kiss to Amelia's shoulder, sensing how only that small touch made her look flustered while biting down on her bottom lip. Her lips were so inviting, her eyes so captivating and her touch more than just addicting.