Prologue

Disclaimer

 Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction, any similarities with real life are purely coincidential. The character 'Harry Styles' portrayed in this novel has no affiliation with Harry Styles' real identity, his name is used only for visual purposes. This story is a fanfiction and an AU - alternative universe- meaning it represents no connection with real life.

Also, keep in mind that this book isn't only about romance, but also focuses on the discovery of a new world and its creatures. If you are not looking for a fantasy story but yes a romantic standard one, I apologize, because this book might not be for you. Even so, I suggest you give it a try.

The fantasy in this book could be labeled as a slow-burn, since the first part of the story is to get to know the main characters and give to the reader an insight on their lives and personalities without adding too much information about the paranormal. The second part, however is when the fantasy starts and the whole story develops.

Thank you, have a nice reading!

❆❆❆❆❆

   The flames had been extinguished and the world had ended. Everything had changed so suddenly, the weather became colder and shivers ran over her petite body, lips quivering due to the freezing breeze and her hair blowing gently alongside it. In her eyes, a hopeful feeling that tonight wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would be, getting out of her comfort zone annoyed her mind.

   Taking a glimpse at her friends, she found herself thinking that she wanted to go home already, back to the warmth of her covers and the comedy of old movies. Oh, did she love those. The ones where everything could be explained without words but yes with movements, perhaps a few comedic soundtracks here and there. She pictured her life like that - an old movie which portrayed no words, and barely any feelings.

   She felt that she was only existing among all the other people living. Life had always been a challenge to her, a struggle if we may say, as she was very peculiar, too stubborn for her own good and too much of a good person for other people's good. She was too much of everything and that attracted every sorts of people to her. She had this tight pull on everyone, her whole being was an old soul in a teenager's body, with a soft, every so subtle, glint of mischief in between.

   ''Amelia, don't just stand there in the freezing cold.'' A familiar voice echoed through the night, making her turn her head and face her friend, Clara. A girl whom she had known all her life, and someone whom she held dear to her heart.

   In fact, Amelia had stopped in her tracks while lost in her thoughts - which happened a lot - and shook her head with a shy smile, embarrassed that it had happened once more.

Mellifluous || H.S (HIATUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara