11

Playing a little game of 'Amelia no touching or looking at him like you want Harry to have his way with you inside his car', both of them remained quiet during the car ride. Surprisingly, it wasn't too far from the pub and the ginger was curious to know how his house would look like. Biting down on her bottom lip once the car came to a stop, both of them got out and made their way to a white building, climbing up the stairs and reaching a specific door, Harry taking a look at his girl before opening it.

''You look curious.'' He commented, a shadow of a smile over his lips.

''I am curious.'' She chuckled in return, looking up at him, urging him to do it. ''Open it.''

Harry hummed in response, amused as he opened the door and turned on the lights, both of them taking off their shoes before entering, and Amelia made her way into his house without waiting for Harry, which made him smile knowingly. She was already so comfortable with him.

Amelia let her eyes wander over his living room which was connected to the kitchen, a display of guitars over one of the walls along a bit framed picture of him and his band in the middle. Being decorated with a television and a few couches, the room looked modern yet somehow empty. She bit down on her bottom lip, wondering if Harry just liked it like this or if it was because he just felt so empty that he didn't notice that things were missing.

''You alright?'' He asked her, taking a few steps in her direction.

''Yeah, I was just looking around.'' She replied softly as she placed her bag down.

''The only thing you'll be looking at will be my bedroom's ceiling.'' Harry smirked, watching how her cheeks grew impossibly red as a rose, there was no doubt that she was embarrassed, somehow he was too. He wanted to make her first experience a good one, wanted to make her feel things she had never experienced and to make her unravel beneath his fingertips. ''If you still want me to touch you, of course.''

He told her with a calm expression, knowing that perhaps she had been too into the environment and the moment and maybe had made a rash decision, he would never touch her unless she wanted him to.

''I do.'' She told him, her tone soft and laced with shyness as her teeth made contact with her bottom lip. ''J-just uh...I apologize if I'm not too good at it...''

Harry found that adorable, leaning closer until he could cup her cheeks in his hands and lift her head so she could look straight at his eyes instead of his chest. ''What do you think we're going to do?'' His question lingered in the air, knowing he was perhaps teasing her but how also it could help her relax.

Her eyes looked into his own, uncertainty laced over her features as she tried to lean her head to the side. ''S-sex?''

''No baby, no sex tonight.'' He told her gently, using the pads of his thumbs to gently rub the expanse of her cheek. ''As much as I want to be inside of you, that will have to wait.'' She looked even more flustered, her teeth letting go of her lip which now trembled slightly with which he suspected was expectation. ''Tonight, I'd very much like to touch you and if you want, you can touch me too. We can stop whenever you want and you can do everything you want to me. How does that sound?''

Amelia felt the burn inside her tummy return as she flashed him a soft smile.

''I'd like that.'' 

Harry flashed her one of those charming smiles of his that was able to turn her life upside down as he let go of her face and reached for her hand, tugging her along the corridor into a room which consisted of black and white furniture, the opposite of Amelia's. She perked up once he brought her closer to him, taking a seat while he looked up at her with a ghost of a smirk covering his features.