7

Amelia looked amused after Harry let her down and handed her the discarded shirt, pulling it over her head quietly as she tried to contain a chuckle. What he had said was out of context since they were nothing to each other but the ginger couldn't deny how happy it had made her.

   ''Yours, uh?'' She teased him, her lips tugging into a soft grin after her shirt was covering her torso once more.

   Meanwhile, Harry was next to the window with his cheeks tinted red once she spoke. Shit, Harry had really let that slip out of his lips, he had spoken it in such a firm tone that it was undeniable how badly he trusted his own words. Would she hate it? Did she not like the fact that he had said that?

   ''I wasn't thinking when I said that.'' His voice came out with uncertainty laced around them, as if he felt like he was walking on thin ice.

   As his words left his mouth, Amelia only felt her grin turn into a warm, knowing smile.

   ''And here I thought I was about to press you against that window and kiss you, because your reactions to Sebastian were so adorable.'' She pressed, shrugging her shoulder with a soft hum, grabbing her bag from the floor. ''Well, it was lovely spending some time with you, I'll be going now.''

   ''W-wait!'' His voice came out rushed, taking long strides until he was in front of her, cheeks flustered and lips parted, looking blown-away. He couldn't waste such an opportunity. Hell, he'd even throw Sebastian off the window if it meant he could kiss her with all his might. ''I totally take back what I said, I honestly meant it.'' Amelia raised an eyebrow, trying to contain her amusement as she took notice of how easily she could get him to break. ''...So, will you kiss me now?''

   Amelia looked up at him while she bit on her slightly red stained bottom lip, lifting her hand as she pressed a finger to the middle of Harry's chest, slowly dragging it down, so torturously slow that made his insides clench and burn - and he would be lying if he said his crotch hadn't felt it too. A knowing smirk made its way to Harry's features as he watched her.

   ''I think seeing me half naked today was enough, don't you think?'' She smiled sweetly at him, batting her eyelashes as she pulled away, her touch disappearing. ''Bye Harry.''

   She winked - fucking winked - at him before turning around and opening the door, saying goodbye to Sebastian on her way out, leaving Harry with his mouth agape in shock. Had she just turned him on, on purpose? His girl would surely be the death of him.

   ''Wow.''

   And of course, he was going to get teased once more.

   ''Don't say a word.'' Harry warned as Sebastian closed the door.

   ''I wasn't going to say anything.'' He replied to the now grumpy curly boy. ''Mister 'she's mine'.''

   ''I swear to god I will burry you alive in my backyard.''

   ''Harry calm down, I'm not so sure if she's into those kinky stuff.''

   Oh god, Harry was never going to hear the end of it today.

   The following day, Amelia had ran late to class again, so late that she got scolded, but the sky had been too beautiful not to photograph and take a seat on one of the benches of the park and admire it for a while. It was her fault, but if she didn't enjoy her own little moments, then when could she feel at peace?

   And now she found herself walking downtown to get home at the end of the afternoon, holding her books to her chest and humming to herself as she thought about what movie she would watch tonight, not feeling like going out even though it was a Friday night. She longed to be cuddled up in her couch and the warmth of the fuzzy blankets, perhaps with a bottle of wine and some popcorn.