Back in Black

"I've got a lock on the portal," Hayley said, typing away at the keyboard.

"We're on it," Conner replied, the rangers turning to leave.

"Remember, you have to reach a speed five hundred-thirty six miles per hour upon entry, otherwise you'll never make it past the security wall and probably be ripped to pieces," She called out to them, stopping the rangers in their tracks, "Did I forget to mention that?"

The rangers all gave her a face.

"I take that as a yes," Hayley said, "Never fear, I have something for just such an occasion."

She hit a button on her keyboard, the wall to the rangers' left sliding up to reveal three colored motorcycles, themed after their dinosaurs.

"Sweet," Ethan said.

"Amazing," Kira added.

"Which one's mine," Conner asked.

"Huh?"

"I'm kidding," He defended himself.

"Oh, you so weren't kidding," Ethan fired back.

"These are your new raptor cycles. They should have you to the portal coordinates in approximately ninety-two point seven-five seconds," Hayley explained.

"And when we get there," Kira asked.

"Use your gems to access the hyperdrive, then head straight through the portal to Mesagog's island fortress," She continued to explain.

"Wait, did you just say, 'island fortress,'" Conner asked, uncomfortable.

"Yes, why," She answered.

"Well, islands--they're surrounded by water," He said.

"Usually," Hayley responded, waiting for him to get to the point.

"No," Ethan teased, "You can't swim?"

"I didn't say that," Conner said quickly.

"But it's true," Ethan fired back, "You can't."

"The invisiportal will take you directly to the island, you'll never have to get wet," Hayley assured him.

"You design these," Kira asked.

"Partially," Hayley admitted, "But you wouldn't have them if Alex hadn't been working on them all week."

"That's what he's been doing," Ethan asked.