Legacy of Power

Alexander struggled against the tyrannodrones that guided him through the weird lab he'd been teleported into. 

"My lord, the prisoners," The knight announced the Olivers arrival.

"Finally," Mesagog responded, "Tie them to the life force extractors."

"What do you want with me," Tommy spat as he and Alexander were dragged towards a pair of machines.

"How rude of me not to explain," The Mesagog responded, "My senses tell me these stones encase a power source that will be most useful to me. Alas, all my efforts to retrieve these power sources have been, less than successful."

"Opposable thumbs, bia--"

"That's where you come in," Mesagog continued.

"Sorry," Tommy snarked, "Can't help you there. I'm just a high school science teacher."

"Really? A high school science teacher...," Mesagog spat, "Who just happens to have taught three brats to become Power Rangers. I know you know what's inside these stones. You're going to help me get it out, or you will not like the consequences."

Mesagog moved to the table where Alexander was strapped down, moving a pointed object close to his chest.

"Don't give into him," Alexander told his father, "Give them time, since he's given them something far better than we ever could."

"And what would that be," Mesagog hissed.

Alexander smirked, "A common enemy."

Rangers' 3rd Person POV:

"This is bad," Kira said, standing in the lab with the other rangers.

"Way bad," Ethan agreed, "Worse than crashing after getting to level nine in S.N.S.W.--Super Ninja Space Wars."

"Okay, look, don't you think we're getting a little too freaked out about this," Conner asked.

"Neither one showed up at my gig, then missed a whole day of class without calling. Alexander would definitely have told me if something was going on," Kira said, "I'd say we've achieved exactly the right level of freaking out."

"I guess there's only one way to find out what the good doctor's been up to," Ethan mused, heading for Tommy's computer.

"How's that," Conner asked.

"I'm in," Ethan responded.

"Yeah, but where," Kira asked.

The computer screen showed Tommy, saying, "I'm Tommy Oliver. If you're not me or my son, then something is seriously wrong. This video diary is a confidential record only to be viewed in case of an emergency. What you're about to see is a history of my life."