Chapter 22 Culture Festival

Start from the beginning

  I enter to gym class see Zoro, Sanji, Robin, Chopper, Usopp, Luffy, Brook, Franky, and Nami. Seems like they're working on the stage, I go up to them "Hey guys" they turn around see me. "I have a gift for you all." They rush towards me as determined. I tell them to stay calm and gave the bags to them. "You open it when its time." I smile at them.

  They look at me with smile and tears on them and hug me in group. "THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!! YOUR THE BEST!" They started crying of joy and see Zoro was not in our group too. I see he was trying to me manly that I see tears were about to break. My friends let me go and I went up to Zoro open my arms wide letting him. He quickly hug me and whisper to my ear "Thanks Y/n" I pat his back to calm him down since I heard little whimper from him.

  We broke each other hug then walk out the gym class heading to homeroom class.

  I went in the homeroom class walk up to my desk placing down my backpack and unzip it. I pull something out see my own costume I made this. I grab my phone out see the time and it's almost time to begin. I look out the window see everybody was front of the gate waiting.

'Let's do this'

  I walk out the class heading to the restroom to get change into my costume.

  I open the restroom door letting myself and lock it, I  place my backpack down unzip it grab my costume. I look at myself to the mirror see I look great in this costume. I took a deep breath place my costume on the sink and started undressing.

  Third POV:
Nami and Robin open the gate letting everybody in. They greeted them and pass a poster file to them.

  "You know Robin I really like this costume that Y/n gave these to us." Nami say.

(This one is what Nami wear)

(And this is what Robin wear)

 "I agree, these costume seems amazed me and it's comfy to wear these

"I agree, these costume seems amazed me and it's comfy to wear these." Robin giggle.

  -At the hallway-

  Kid POV:
  "You look alike a pirate." Law say about this costume, since Y/n gave this costume to us which these looks.... well kinda.... amazed me in this style.