Chapter 12

Nene's POV

As Lola dragged me out of the CPRU building, she tried to pacify me but i was so infuriated.

As we drove home, i was still fuming about the whole incident. I felt every nerve in me stretch to their limit. I felt like giving that pervert called L.D a deadly punch on his face.

Tears flowed down my cheeks uncontrollably like water gushing out of a tap. I knew for a fact that i wasn't crying or weeping but somehow the tears rolled out by itself.

As soon as we got home, i got out of the car without even waiting for Lola to park properly. Lola screamed out of fear; she thought i had injured as i alighted.

I went into the house and straight to my room. Enraged, i threw my backpack on my bed and in agony, i yelled out at the top of my voice:

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh!!"

Lola ran into my room, crying and said:

"Nenny! Please be calm! Please!"

"He's a pervert! Can you imagine?! He actually wants me to move in with him... he wants to use me for his pleasure! I wish i could punch him right now! Ever since i met that low life, my attitude has change! At first i lived in fear, then in panic, then paranoid, now, NOW, I'm behaving irrationally!! This is not me!! Lolly, this is not who i am!!" I said as i dropped to the floor and cried my heart out.

"I know. Nenny, i know. Please relax." Lola said, rushing to me and held me in a tight embrace.

"Shhhhhh. It's OK. Please, relax. Relax." Lola continued to pacify me as she soothe my back.

"I don't know what came over me at the CPRU. I acted like a beast attacking him. I even threaten to kill him! Oh My God! I said all that in front if all the officers there....what...what if something really happens to him and they come to arrest me for his death?" I said with a shaky voice.

"You were very upset. That's why you acted that way. Nothing will happen to him... shhh. It's OK dear. Just take your mind off the incident." Lola continued to calm me.

"He's driving me to the edge. Lolly, he is crazy! What do i do? Now i have to see him everyday! 3 times a day for that matter! I want all these to stop. It's suffocating me!" I said, as i cried the more.

"We will try and figure out something. But you need to relax. You being this way will trigger your panic attack. Please Nenny, calm down." Lola said, pleading.

We laid on the small, cute, fluffy Persian rug which was at the center of the huge room. We were locked in embrace for quite a long time.

Lola kept assuring me that everything will go well.

"I tell you what, why don't we freshen up and have dinner? Yeah? You'll feel better after you bathe. I'll get the Jacuzzi ready for you, OK? You'll feel relaxed in it." Lola said as she got up and went into my bathroom.

Each bedroom in Lola's house has a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. There is another section in the bathroom that has only shower and that's what i used up until now. I agreed with Lola's suggestion, i really need something to make me relax and cool off.

"All set! I put some fruity body wash in the Jacuzzi so you don't need to use your soap. I'll go take my own bath and then, prepare our dinner. OK?" Lola said as she smiled and left my room.

I went in to use the Jacuzzi. I dipped my body and boy, i felt at ease, just as Lola said. The hot tub with underwater jets massaged my body beyond my imagination. Every tension i felt melted and my nerves which had earlier been stretched beyond their limit became relaxed.

SWEET REVENGE ~ (Editing On-going)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara