Chapter 27

Yes, it is a chapter, yes, I know you're shocked, yes, I'm alive :)

Also we have over 200k I- THANK YOU SO MUCH

When the sun arose, signalling the next morning had finally arrived Katsuki staggered out of Ashido's room, a mess.

He had been forced to stay up for an entire 24 hours and read fan fiction- not to mention write his own chapter of a fan fiction, (which was checked and GRADED by Ashido) He was also taught about the culture of BL, yaoi and yuri and many other genres.

He had undergone the entire year-long training process that most fujoshi undergo but he had done it within the span of 24 hours.

How did he survive you ask?

Well he was able to read fanfiction about himself and his sweet Deku, allowing him to fantasise about the possibilities of their relationship and also get ideas for future dates and things of the such. Though he almost choked on his spit when he saw NSFW art. The worst part was he did choke on his spit when he realised that it wasn't just Deku who he was shipped with. There was literal drawings of Kirishima and Kaminari kissing him, and he reacted by quite literally throwing up. Three times in a row, before trying to come back to the room and throwing up again at the sight of the image.

As you can see, he had a fantastic time.

"..Satan help me-"

"Oh- oh my..." Deku's eyes widened slightly as he saw Katsuki's exhausted figure fall and watched as he crumpled down face first onto the common room couch, his legs giving out beneath him.

"K-Kacchan-"

"Deku I want to go to bed."

"Awh- Kacchan, come lay in your dorm, it'll be more comfortable there" Deku offered, a bright smile in check.

Though, Katsuki couldn't see the smile, and all of Izuku's words went through one ear and out the other.

"I want to go to sleep for a year. I want it all to go away please hit me with your quirk so I get amnesia. I'm sorry Santa, I'm so sorry please forgive me for I have sinned- Fuck no I mean God, forgive me Heavenly Father for I have sinned—"

And then he passed out, a measly "goodnight" leaving his chapped, dry and cracked lips.

__________

Needless to say, Izuku had carried Katsuki back to his dorm (not without the help of Denki, Kirishima and Todoroki of course) and now the four were all sitting in Izuku's room, awkwardly awaiting Katsuki's awakening.

Within the awkward silence, Denki tried to make small talk.

"S-so..Uhm, Deku.."

"Uh- yeah?"

"Uh- I- NANANANKEJDIX-"

The poor kid short circuited in an attempt to socially interact, If that's not saying something about our youth then I really don't know what is.

"KAMINARI NO-"

"YOU CAN'T DIE WHAT NO WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS UNFAIR YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME IN THE SILENCE ALONE YOU SELFISH FUCKNUT" Kirishkma screamed out to the fallen soldier on the floor, shaking his shoulders violently.