Chapter 4

Midoriya P.O.V                                    (A/N Thanks for almost 100 reads!!💕)

I woke up to the sound of ringing through my ears. "DETROIT SMA-"

"IF YOU DETROIT SMASH ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK I'LL DETROIT SMASH YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE MISTER!"

I stopped myself from literally destroying my alarm by punching it into a wall, instead, I checked the time, It was only 4:00 so I got up and showered, bringing a large jacket with black jeans with me to change into. The hot jets of water were soothing against my skin, I felt so relaxed in that moment, of course before realizing if I want a decent spot in line I better get there soon. I dried myself off and changed, ruffling my hair a bit.

"Hey, I'm off" I whisper to my mother who is sitting in her bed, obviously awoken by my sudden outburst. "Heh, s-sorry about the alarm clock..."

She sighed, "It's fine, don't break another one though! Now you better get going, stay safe, Izu" I waved and left the room then put my signature red shoes on.

Once I arrived at the place the merch was being sold at I saw multiple groups of people who had evidently spend the night there to be one of the first people in. It was cold out and I'm honestly impressed with the people who stayed the night out. I can get a spot in line that's not too bad considering I arrived at 4:25. I was walking down the line, from the top to the bottom to see where the end is right now. Jeez, it's so fricking colddd! I checked the temperature on my phone. What the hell!? Why is it so damn col- I feel a tug on my hoodie. "Hey... Nerd" It's... Kacchan?

"Huh? Oh Kacchan?" I pause, "Oh... Kacchan! Hi!" I repeated myself like an idiot while trying to understand what was happening.

"Hey, It's too early to be a douche so line up with me, it's better than going to the end" His voice was raspy, note to self: Kacchan is also NOT a morning person. "A-Ah! Thanks Kacchan!" I slid into line next to him. There was an awkward silence for a while before Kacchan said he'd be back and left the line. It was a few minutes after he left and my mind began to wander. I wonder what he's doing... Maybe I was just too annoying and he left? Nah, proba- My train of thought was broken by by something warm being pushed against my hand, I look up and see Kacchan handing me a coffee cup. "Ah! Thanks Kacchan! I really needed this right now!" I accept it gratefully. I watch as he takes a sip of a coffee cup of his own.

"I could tell, the bags under your eyes are too damn obvious." He paused and took the time to turn his face to me. "You really should have slept more." I giggled to myself before smirking to devilishly,seeing an opportunity to make him flustered, so I took it. "So, are you worried about me?"

He turned away, hiding his face from my view.

"fuck you"

"Fuck me?" I smirked again.

He turned and looked at me, wide-eyed. "Deku, did you just swear?" My eyes widened also, realizing I did in fact just swear. Not to mention it was a sex joke too.

"G-gah! I-i'm so s-sorry!" I covered my face and turned away, I heard a light chuckle from Kacchan. After a few minutes everything turned to a comfortable silence, this is when my drowsiness really hit. After a few minutes of inching closer to Kacchan my head fell limp against something warm, but everything had gone black so I'm not sure what it was.

"Nerd... Hey Nerd... Wake up" Something rough was rubbing at my cheek. I forced my tired eyes open to see Kacchan pushing me off his shoulder while nudging me with the other hand. My eyes fluttered wide open as a hot, red blush spread across my face. "I-i'm sorry Kacchan..." I was still tired and wasn't really registering everything. "We're going in next so be more awake dumbass." My eyes widened again and i felt wide awake.

"Really!? Thanks for waking me, Kacchan!"

"Next!" A professional looking lady called out and Kacchan and I walked into the store, one with a scowl, the other smiling brightly.

Word Count: 724

(A/N Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! Thanks everyone, hope you liked this! See you next chapter!)