Chapter 15

(This is still in Izuku's P.O.V, for anyone wondering)

(Disclaimer: Izuku doesn't get his soulmark this chapter but there is good reason! Next chapter will be above 2000 words so that I won't split it in half, so just please wait for the long chapter. After all, this is the second chapter within 2 days so I am trying to spoil you all a little but filler chapters are necessary! Next chapter will be jUicY!)

Eri used her quirk and I watched as the bright light flashed making the clearing that Older Kacchan was sitting in invisible to the naked eye. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand in a sluggish attempt to save them from the hell that was bright lights.

But, after all had vanished, there he stood.

After the restless two days away from him, he stood there, his strong features clear as day in the morning light, he was beautiful- Well would be if he wasn't yawning and wiping his eyes all while ruffling his messy bedhead, he obviously had just woke up. I looked at him for less than a second before deciding I couldn't last any longer without him. I ran forward, throwing my self into his arms. Though it kind of probably looked like a slide tackle- It was done lovingly though!

"Kacchan! I c-can't believe your here now..." I sobbed into his shoulder while hugging him close. Luckily there were only a few people around, these people were just some randomly picked teachers and heroes that could help to resolve any issues that occurred, these people were All Might, who was mostly for support, Aizawa, Recovery Girl, Principle Nezu, Present Mic and Midnight. I mean, hugging him the way I was probably let off that we were more than enemies, or friends for that matter.

"D-deku?" He looked me in the eyes and his whole expression softened. His eyes glistened for a second, as if they had tears in them. He smiled, the smile was so soft and genuine, a way I wanted to see him smile all the time, it was utterly beautiful. He leaned in and kissed my forehead before wrapping his strong arms around me.

"So you are safe, huh, Deku?" He asked while pulling his arms away slightly but still keeping us in an embrace.

"Yeah... You too, right?" I asked him while I nuzzled my cheek into the crook of his neck, glad he was back, and to top it off still in one piece. I didn't realize how much I really missed him until he was back, in my arms while holding me close. God, I love this boy.

He just nodded into the hug and we stood like that for a little.

*Cue the inhuman fan girl screeches*

We broke apart almost instantly and immediately look around us, checking for wherever that deathly sound came from. As we searched around us my hand remained on Kacchans shoulder while one of his were still on my waist. And there she stood, in all her glory, Midnight, fangirling. She was screaming so loud I felt like my ears would burst. I continued scanning the crowd when I find All Might, in his deflated form crying in a corner whilst muttering something along the lines of 'Oh my boy, he is growing up' over and over again.

My eyes travel back to Kacchan, when we make eye contact we both laugh at how stupid all our teachers look, sobbing and squealing. A small tug on my shirt makes Kacchan and I look down, If only we knew that it would be the death of our pride and sanity.

"Uncle Izu?" Eri asks. I still don't know why she calls me uncle, I guess she just feels close to me, which is a good thing, she's a good kid!

"O-oh! Yes, Eri?" Kacchan and I look at her, expectantly.

"You and Katsuki kissed, right? Does that mean that you are boyfriends? Just like Papa Aizawa and Papa Yamada?" (Yamada is present mic's name) She cocks her head to the side and taps her chin, as if deep in thought.

Kacchan chokes on air and starts having a coughing fit while I turn beet red and desperately try to find the right words to answer with. Mic and Aizawa!? In the distance we can hear Aizawa say he's leaving as he climbs into his sleeping bag, probably because, 'Hey I'm not dealing with shit today, that's gross'. Present Mic starts hysterically laughing, while using his quirk. Everything was loud and the room we stood in had become utter chaos.

"U-U- no- ye- yeah? I-I d-d-on't k-now. Uhhh M-m-mic a-and A-aizawa, h-huh?"

"Yep! Mr Mic and Mr Aizawa! They're my Papa's! They're boyfriends!" She smiles happily at me.

"O-o-oh! I-I see! T-that's great E-Eri..." It seems no one actually knew about Mic and Aizawa because Midnights' screeches got louder and All Might had turned into Muscle form while shouting 'I AM HERE'.

Kacchan and I made eye contact again and, I too, began to choke on air.

Frick Nuggets.

Time Skip ~

Now that Kacchan was back the class suggested that I stay in my room and hang out with him since, I'm probably exhausted from thinking up a plan at literally 2:00am. And, Kacchan had just got back from the future so pretty sure he'd be exhausted too. They were acting a little shady though. Not gonna complain because now I can spend time with my boyfriend without anyone questioning it! Finally!

Katsuki's P.O.V

"... So, can you do that?" Uraraka asks me, after explaining the detailed plan to keep Deku in his room.

"Tch, fine. But why the hell'd you pick me? The nerd and I are enemies for fucks sake."

"It's okay, Bakugou! I know that your dating, future you told me by accident I think, he was trying to help me ask Mina out." she laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head.

"I WHAT!?" I scream at her, I mean what kind of dumbass am I in the future?

"Sshhhh! We can't let Deku know about this so quiet down!"

I stare blankly, ready to go off at her. She's one to tell me to be quiet, the bitch reminds me of fucking Present Mic sometimes.

"So, got the plan or not?" She says, more sternly this time.

"I got it, I got it. Now fuck off" I walk of, flipping her off as I do so, she just giggles lightly and runs off to help the others.

I click the buttons on the elevator so I can arrive at Deku's floor, he was staying with Shinsou but since I got back we were both put in a spare dorm, which means,  I can stay in the same room as him without those extra's getting in my way or questioning me. The doors close and the slow ride upstairs begins. I go over the plan in my head;

Make sure Deku stays in his room all of today and only comes out for dinner tonight, make sure to take him outside though and watch the stars or do something special with him. Under no circumstance should he enter the common area. During this time everyone from 1-A and 1-B will decorate the area for Deku's birthday, which is tomorrow, he was so caught up with me coming back that he seems to have forgotten about it, stupid nerd. How can you forget that? (A/N I'm writing this- yet I've done it before...)

Basically just keep him occupied until tomorrow. Easy fucking peasy.

I smile lightly as I walk out of the elevator and into Deku's room.

This will probably be a long 24 hours...

Word Count: ~ 1218 ~

Ahhhh! I'm so sorry I know I said that Izuku should get his soulmark this chapter but I couldn't manage to fit it innnn! I realized this and decided I'd treat everyone to 2 chapters in 2 days so that I could apologize for not giving him is mark this chapter. I promise next chapter he will get his soulmark no matter what! I just have a habit of adding extra scenes for humor and whatnot, so I completely forgot about my goal this chapter! Chapter 16 will probably end up being above 2000 words so I don't have to split it into 2 parts. I'd hate to leave you guys on a cliffhanger like that again!

As always, thanks for reading! Love you!

(Except the person ik irl who reads this, I hate you)